Businessman and entrepreneurs who have experience of running business can apply for Business visa to Australia and settle there permanently. Business visa Australia program is for business owners to develop a new or existing business in Australia and settle there along with their families. Australia has got everything a businessman desires- stable political environment, excellent infrastructure, skilled workforce, transparent and well regulated business environment. Australia provides a safe, easy, low-risk environment to invest and do business. As a businessman one may be think about the challenges of doing business in a new environment. Australia being one of the developed countries attracting foreign businessmen has many government and trade agencies which one may rely upon to get any information related to proposed business. There are number of free webinars and seminars which one may attend to get information about starting business, business structure, taxation, record keeping and budgeting, employer obligations, business licensing, depreciations and any other related information.
Establishing new business or developing existing business takes time so the initial business innovation subclass 188 provisional visa of 4 years and 3 months can be extended by 2 years to enable you to fulfil the conditions and get permanent business migration to Australia under business visa subclass 888 . A permanent resident can live, work and study in Australia without any restriction. A permanent resident on fulfilling certain requirements may be able to apply for Australian Citizenship by conferral.
Business innovation 188 visa is a multiple entry visa so along with establishing a business in Australia you can also look after your business in your home country. The duration of the visa of your family dependents spouse and child is the same as your own business visa. You need not pay international fees for your children. Your children are entitled for education benefits as a domestic student. Your spouse can work. You enjoy the lifestyle of one of the most liveable countries of the world. Australia is one of safest countries to live, study and work
The qualifying criteria for business innovation 188 visa Australia is of business turnover of AUD 500000 in any of the 2 fiscal years of last 4 fiscal years and net worth of AUD 800000 . Along with these 2 mandatory qualifying criteria one needs to score 65 points for various factors of age, business experience, trademarks, patents etc. The processing time for the business visa applications is about 12 to 15 months.
An integral part of the Business migration visa process is state nomination. You may choose to live in any state/ territory – New South Wales, Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria Queensland, Tasmania, the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and the Northern Territory and apply for state nomination. State nominates you based on their assessment of the long term benefit to the state. Business proposal/project is very crucial for successful state nomination. Business migration specialist makes decision based on your research about your proposed business activity, financial forecasts and how you propose to achieve those financial targets. The success of your business migration visa application depends on your business plan which must have facts and figures. If one cannot support the proposed financial forecasts with relevant data there is almost no chance for the business proposal to get through. Services of a business investment and migration visa Specialist who has got experience and exposure in handling the cases is a must.
Why West Highlander
West Highlander based in Chandigarh has years of experience in dealing with business visas and have till date successfully served business migration clients. Our team is qualified, licensed, regulated and experienced .We provide our clients with unmatchable services. We provide accurate assessment and thus ensure high success rate of our client’s visa applications. One of the key personnel of team West Highlander is registered migration agent registered with the office of MARA, Australia and is specialised in handling business migration visa applications.
- Registered MARA Agent
- 100% success rate in 188
- Relocation Support
- Accurate Assessment
Features and Benefits:
- Temporary Visa for 4 Years and 3 Months with a friendly pathway to permanent residency
- All family members included in the application- spouse and dependent children (no separate processing for other family members
- Only compulsory requirements of business turnover and net worth which businessman have- easy qualifying criteria
- No compulsory requirement of academic qualification and English language for all applicants – if you have, bonus if not, no worries
- No maximum age restriction to qualify to a qualify for this visa for the main applicant
- Process in 3 Steps giving clarity about the stages of application
- Payments in steps – pay as you clear the step
- Total processing time of 15-12 months. Speed up the process by providing timely documentation
- Transparent and systematic visa process
- To be eligible for obtaining the permanent residency of Australia it is relevant that the applicant should be the provisional holder of business innovation 188 visa so that further he/she can apply for the business innovation and investment (888 subclass) visa. The applicant is also required to ensure that all the requirements of 188 have been compiled proficiently. Permanent residency of the country only can be obtained when there is no any outstanding debt to the Australian government.
- A person needs to score a total of 65 points for various factors to qualify for this visa. There are compulsory requirements to score minimum points for a business turnover and net worth.
- The qualifying criterion is point based. The points are given on various factors of age, qualification, English language competency, Business experience, business turnover, net worth and various other business attributes.
- State nomination by a state is compulsory to apply for this visa.
Steps in process
- STEP-1 : Expression of interest
- STEP-2 : Business plan for proposed business in Australia
- STEP-3 : Apply for state sponsorship
- STEP-4 : Apply for visa
Free online Assessment
- Understanding the relevant visa policy and current procedures in place are very crucial for the success of the initial business visa application. It’s not only about getting initial visa for 4 years but also making the right investments and meeting the temporary business visa obligations to make you eligible to apply for permanent residence visa under subclass 888.
- For this you need the services of professional and qualified consultants who have experience of successfully putting up business visa applications.
- For free online assessment Click Here
Why West Highlander?
- West Highlander is a venture of professional people who have been serving customers for last 12 years. The company has an excellent record in settling people abroad whether it is Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and more. The company is committed to providing top-class immigration services. We have a team of sound professionals who take care of your case efficiently. Our high success rate motivates us to offer services to our clients beyond their expectation.