The Entrepreneur pathway is for a businessman who would able to establish or purchase a business in Manitoba. Serving as a senior management position you can bring your family along with you, your spouse and any dependents aged under 22 years of age. Minimum investment requirement is $250000 to your proposed business in Manitoba Capital Region. Outside Capital region, investment requirement is of $ 150000.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Features and Benefits:
- Features & Benefits
- Low investment requirement
- You need not own a business, people in senior management position eligible to apply
- Low English language requirement
- Low educational qualification requirement
- No requirement of initial deposit of $100000
- No maximum age restriction
- Get points for your spouse English language level
- Bring your dependents along with you
- Pathway to permanently settle in Manitoba, Canada
- The renewed business investor stream which comes into force in Q1, 2018, allows businessman with a net worth of CAD 500000 to establish a business in Manitoba and settle there along with their family.
- The change in rules has been to ensure that the people who get nomination under Manitoba’s PNP program create jobs
- It’s a point’s based system. To qualify to apply for this visa you get points for various factors of your age, experience, qualification, English language competency, net worth, spouse English level and various other attributes. Having your own business gives you higher points as compared to people in senior management position. Though there is no minimum or maximum age restriction being in the age bracket of 25 to 49 years of the age gets you points for the age factor. An applicant needs to minimum English language level of CLB 5 i.e. equivalent to IELTS L-5, R-4, W-5, and S-5.
Steps in process
- STEP-1 : Gather documentation – Your personal and business.
- STEP-2 : Prepare a business plan
- STEP-3 : Apply for business research visit
- STEP-4 : Update your business plan with details of your business research visit
- STEP-5 : Submit Expression of Interest
- STEP-6 : On selection on EOT, apply for nomination
- STEP-7 : On successful nomination apply for TWP- Temporary work permit
- STEP-8 : Arrive in Canada – Start or purchase a business within first 24 Months and apply for permanent residency
Free online Assessment
- Understanding the relevant visa policy and current procedures in place are very crucial for the success of the initial visa application. It’s not only about getting initial visa but also making the right investments and meeting the visa obligations to make you eligible to apply for further process.
- For this you need the services of professional and qualified consultants who have experience of successfully putting up business visa applications.
- For free online assessment from professionals please fill this form