- 06 Feb 2019
- Posted By : West Highlander
NZ Diploma in Systems Administration (Level 6)Institute: Manukau Institute of Technology Country: New Zealand City: Manukau
Manukau Institute of Technology
Campus: MIT Manukau
Duration: 1 year
This diploma makes you enable to manage, develop and secure the databases and networks in IT sector.
Diploma helps you to inculcate analytical and problem-solving skills to systems administration processes and projects such as database management, security, testing new systems, developing new policies and procedures and finding and fixing hardware and software problems. Other core capabilities you’ll be acquiring are communication skills vital to support your team members you’ll be working with on projects. Programme structure
You need to study compulsory 8 subjects with 150 credit points:
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information Security
- Automated System Deployment
- Messaging and Services
- Change and Project Management in IT
- Advanced Server Services
- Network Infrastructure
- Directory Services
This prepared set technical and core acquired through diploma skills will make you ready for job in a range of IT technical support roles or as a pathway more advanced roles or further study.
Students who has completed his 10+2 in the related subject.
English Proficiency score:
- IELTS test: Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT): Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT): Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): PToE (Academic) score of 50.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.