- 06 Feb 2019
- Posted By : West Highlander
New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)Institute: Southern Institute of Technology Country: New Zealand City: Invercargill
Southern Institute of Technology
Duration: 2 years
By attaining core skills, the students will be able to apply tools and techniques important for project management and will be able to solve related problems to it. Students will attain professionalism in their career path to grow.
The students will acquire technical skills that will be needed to work as software developer.
There are many roles in IT sector for the students who pursue diploma in Software Development.
Students who have completed his 10+2 in the related subject may take this diploma.
English Proficiency Score:
- IELTS Test: Academic Score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test pBT Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet-based test iBT Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- Pearson Test of English Academic PToE Academic with score of 50
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.