- 06 Feb 2019
- Posted By : West Highlander
New Zealand Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5)Institute: Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Country: New Zealand City: Rotura
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Duration: 1 year
Intake: February, July, November
This is the diploma for the students who have interest in the computer hardware and want to pursue their career in IT Sector.The areas of hardware, operating systems, database administration and networking- all the areas related to IT will be in this diploma that a student has to learn.
In this you’ll study about the operations of IT, programming and problem solving fundamentals, Enterprise, Professional Practice, administration of database, proper introduction to Networks will be given with full knowledge of O.Ps and how to provide the technical support.
Students who have completed his 10+2 in the related subject may take this diploma.
English Proficiency Score:
- IELTS score 5.5 not less than 5.0
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score equals to 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) equals to 550 with an essay score of 5.0 TWE
- PTE (Academic) score of 36 with no band score less than 36.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.