- 06 Feb 2019
- Posted By : West Highlander
New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)Institute: Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology Country: New Zealand City: Rotura
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Duration: 2 year
Intake: February, July, November
In this diploma, you are made to learn how to develop apps, websites and online games. This lets you to advance your skills in programming and knowledge.
After this, you’ll know how to add security protocols, use quality assurance techniques and write software documentation. Smart, adaptable problem solvers with sound IT skills are always in high demand.
Year One topics:
Project : You have to do a project of 30 credit industry-style demenstrates the skills you’ve inculcated in the two years.
Year Two topics:
English Proficiency Score:
- IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE
- PTE (Academic) score of 42 with no band score lower than 36.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.