Ireland is admired globally for its safe, innovative, and natural environment. It is a lively island nation with a rich cultural heritage, pioneering, and creative ideology that can help International students to study in a revolutionary and confident atmosphere. Moreover, Ireland has a respected reputation for providing excellent education. Ireland can be the best bet for Indian students looking for post-graduation study options abroad. Interested to know more? Here is an authorized study in Ireland expert’s guide about Masters in Ireland for Indian Students:
Why Indian students must pursue Master’s in Ireland?
Excellence in higher education: Ireland is known as the land of saints and scholars for a good reason. Ireland is ranked in the top ten courtiers for high-quality education providers in the world. It has more than 30 higher educational institutes that offer a broad range of 5000 different study program. With world-class universities, a diverse range of course options, and globally recognized degrees Indian students can make the best out of their careers.
Fantastic career opportunities: Ireland is home to more than 1000 leading multinational companies. Pharmaceuticals, finance, IT, Agriculture and many more companies from all the discipline have invested in Ireland. Top companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, and Twitter to name a few also have European operation plants here.
Safe and welcoming environment: As per the 2021 global peace Index ranking Ireland is the 8th most peaceful country to live in. The Irish people are of a very warm and helping nature. Indian students willing to study Masters in Ireland will feel settled and welcome here.
Innovative and creative: Ireland has a great contribution to many inventions in the world. Inventions like Submarine, color photography, nickel-zinc battery, treatment to leprosy, modern stethoscope to list a few. In 2018 Ireland was ranked 11th on the global innovation index.
Rich culture and picturesque site: Music, writing, art, and dance is the soul of Irish culture. From art galleries, extraordinary museums to cozy pubs you can make the most of your time in Ireland. We bet, experiencing the Irish culture and lifestyle will be the most memorable and fun moments of your life.
Educational institutes to study Masters in Ireland for Indian students
The higher education system in Ireland involves different educational institutes which consist of Universities, NUI colleges, institutes of technology, and private colleges. Below is the list of some of the top education institutes to study in Ireland:
- Munster Technological University
- Dublin City University
- NUI Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- Mary Immaculate College
- National College of Art & Design (NCAD)
- Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Institute of Art Design and Technology (IADT)
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT)
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT)
- Institute of Technology Sligo (IT Sligo)
- CCT College Dublin
- Griffith College
- Dublin Business School
- National College of Ireland
- Dorset College
- ICD Business School
- American College Dublin
Post-graduation course options for Indian students to study in Ireland
Indian students can pursue a range of Master’s Courses in Ireland. Below is the list of different discipline that is quite popular for study in Ireland:
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Art, design, and architecture
- Computer science and IT
- Business management
- Engineering and technology
Below is the list of a few courses options that you can pick as per your qualification and field relevancy:
- MSc in clinical research
- MSc in Cardiology
- Accounting and Finance Management
- Big Data Management and Analytics
- MSc in Computing
- Digital Transformation (Life Science)
- Global Brand Management
- Interactive Digital Media
- MBA in International Business
- International Business and Law
- International Business Management
- International Business Management (International Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- International Business Management – Global Brand Management
- M. in International Commercial Law
- Arts in International Commercial Law
- M. in International Human Rights Law
- International Pharmaceutical Business Management
- MA in Journalism & Media Communications
- Journalism and Media Communications
- MA in Journalism and Public Relations
- Journalism and Public Relations
- Network and Information Security
- Pharmaceutical Business and Technology
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MA in Scoring for Film, TV and Interactive Media
- MA in TV and Radio Journalism
- TV and Radio Journalism
To get complete detail of Master courses available in Ireland for Indian students contact West Highlander. We are the top licensed education consultant offering study abroad aspiring students detailed guidance on study options, entry requirements, Visa filling, and other quires related to study in Ireland for Indian students.
How to apply for Masters in Ireland for international students
Before applying to any course Indian students must match their qualification eligibility with the national qualification framework (NFQ) followed in the Ireland education system. For most postgraduate level courses, students may need to have a 4-year undergraduate degree. Students can directly apply through the educational institute and check out the course requirement at the individual institute’s official website. Below is the list of general application requirements for Masters in Ireland for Indian students:
- Transcripts and certificate of the previous qualification
- English language proficiency score (IELTS Overall 6.5)
- 1 to 2 years of Experience (if any)
- Update CV
- Proof of full payment of the course to the institute if it less than 6000 Euro or minimum 6000 euro if the total course cost is more than the given amount
- Provide a letter of renewal to prove well maintained private medical insurance
Note: The application requirement for an individual university or college in Ireland may vary. A few universities might involve advanced documentation. Thus, students are recommended to take help from a qualified study in Ireland consultant or contact the concerned university directly.
Course duration for Master in Ireland for Indian students
Most of the master’s level courses in Ireland are of 1 to 2 years duration. Students can plan to take February intake or September intake depending upon the university and course availability.
Tuition-free for Masters in Ireland for Indian students
The tuition fee for international students in Ireland majorly depended upon the course type. Most of the courses at the post-graduation level can cost you anywhere from 9950 EURO to 34,500 euro. Art and humanities-related Masters in Ireland might cost you less compare to Engineering and medicinal course. For the accurate fee detail please consult your study in Ireland counselor or visit the college website you are interested in.
Why West Highlander?
West highlander has been a pioneering part of the study in Ireland consultant in Chandigarh. We have been working in Ireland student visa processing for the last 16 years. We are licensed immigration authorities offering transparent and authentic guidance to study in Ireland aspiring Indian students for more than a decade. For free profile assessment contacts us now!