Canada offers better job opportunities with sound lifestyle. People who are skilled can contribute to the Canadian Economy. Applicants need to meet minimum work experience requirements and they have enough funds to settle in the country. To apply for this visa one needs to score minimum 67 points out of 100. Theses points are given seeing various factors like age, educational qualifications, language proficiency, employment experience, employment offer letter and adaptability.
An applicant must have an educations credential assessment report from a verified agency stating that your overseas education is equivalent to Canadian secondary or post- secondary school.
Candidate must have sufficient funds to support his or her family after arriving in the country. Besides that you should be working legally in Canada and have a valid job offer letter from Canadian employer.
- English language ability
- Skilled employment
- The Canada FSW Visa holder is allowed to work in Canada without the need of an employer or sponsor, and any job offer or Canadian work permit
- You are free to work anywhere anytime without any restrictions
- After completion of 3 years, you can apply for Canadian Citizenship
- You get social security benefits like government subsidized Healthcare (Medicare) and education
- You are eligible to access Canadian working sector and associated insurance and pension benefits and claims
- Your work experience should be in the same kind of job as your primary NOC
- You need to pass a minimum a threshold of language proficiency for one among two of Canada’s official languages– English /French
- Candidate must have at least one year experience as full-time employee or similar to paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled job (National Occupational Classification skill level 0, A or B).
- You need to have overseas education assessed by an agency approved By CIC to deficit it is legal to a completed Canadian credential.
Comprehensive Ranking System
- Comprehensive Ranking System is referred to CRS Calculator which is a major aspect comes under Express Entry Program. It plays an essential role to find out the destiny of those who are seeking Canada Immigration. Under this system, each applicant has to score up to 1200 points on the basis of numerous factors– age, education, experience and language proficiency.
- Once you are considered as qualified for any Federal program, you fruitfully enter into the Express Entry pool. Gaining highest-score enhances your chances of receiving invitation to apply. If you want move Canada through this program, then you should understand the importance of tool which assists you identify whether you have positive chances to migrate via Express Entry.
The core factors of the Canada Express Entry CRS calculator:
- If your sibling (brother or sister) surviving in Canada as citizen or permanent you can have 15 additional points
- They must be 18 years older
- You relation with them must be related to blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
- You have a parent in common with you
- Candidates can have additional points if he (or she) scores NCLC 7 or more on all four French language skills.
- 15 additional points you get if your score would be CLB 4 or less in English. This happens when you don’t take an English test.
- 30 additional points if your score is CLB5 or more on all four English Skills
- It is not compulsory to develop a job Match account with Job Bank if candidate doesn’t have a job offer letter
- Nomination from a territory or province
The CRS also offers you points:
- For Canadian degrees, diplomas or certificates
- A valid letter of employment
- A nomination of a province or territory
The best part of this program is that the Canada Authority sends invitation to highest-ranking candidates in the pool on routine basis. When you receive invitation, you can apply for permanent resident.
Method of Comprehensive Ranking System:
- The points an applicant scores from the CRS comprise a core set of points up to 600 and additional points up to 600. You total score should be out of 1200. The points system is based on four parts of the CRS formula:
You get 600 points on various factors that are:
- Skilled and experience factors
- Spouse or common-law partner factors– their languages skills and education
- Skills transferability comprising work experience and qualification
Let’s talk about additional 600 points that are considered for:
- Canadian degree, diploma or certificate
- A valid letter of employment
- Achieve nomination of a province or territory
- Sibling (Brother & Sister) residing in Canada as citizen or permanent resident
- Robust French language skills
The basic formula of CRS revolves around –Core points + Additional points = Your total score