Parents contributory (Subclass 143) permits parents of an Australian citizen, permanent residents or the eligible citizen of New Zealand to live in Australia on a permanent basis. For this visa, there is the requirement of applicants that are sponsored by a child or spouse or one of the permanent citizens. The sponsor of an applicant should be settled in the Australian country which states that he/should have lived legally in the country for around two years before the lodging of the application. It is significant for an individual to stay outside the country when applying for the visa unless they don’t get the subclass 173 contributory parent visa. You have to apply for the contributory parent visa (subclass 173) before applying for the visa subclass 143. The legal procedure for this visa is required to be fulfilled so that efficient completion can be confirmed.
This visa allows an individual for living in the Australian country for an indefinite period and also allows to study or work during the stay. The cost of this visa depends upon the categories which includes contributory aged parents (permanent), additional applicant charge 18 and over which depends on the conditions of visa.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
- Expertise has been gained efficiently.
- The Qualified and professional team is hired.
- Licensed from Migration Agents Registration Authority-1280308 and membership with Migration Institute of Australia- 5824.
- Case assessment is done accurately.
- Problematic cases are managed efficiently by the team.
The eligibility requirements for this visa follow as:
- Applicants for this visa should have a child who is the citizen of Australia.
- He/she should be the permanent citizen of the country.
- Applicant should be the citizen of New Zealand.
- Two years of the legal resident is required in Australian country for this visa.
- Applicant must have the sponsor who provides the written undertaking for supporting the applicant.
- Applicant should ensure that the requirements linked to health and character have been fulfilled.
- Right to live in Australia.
- Applicant has the right to work in the country.
- Enrolment in Medicare services.
- Citizenship benefits if all the requirements are fulfilled efficiently.
- Relatives can be sponsored for permanent residency.
Steps that should be assimilated into the process of this visa are illustrated as:
- Firstly, documents linked to applicant, partner, dependents under 18, dependents 18 or older and sponsor should be given.
- Applicant has to fill the form 47PT for migration to the country by a contributory parent and form 47PA for a parent to migrate to the country. Sponsor has to fill the form 40 for the completion of process.
- Health documents to be given.
- After completing the process of application, an applicant has to attend the interview.
- More family members can be accumulated if required in the application before the decision is made.
Why West Highlander?
- West Highlander is the company that is professional in the field of business migration and is having the experience of 12 years. Our company inclination is towards providing the visa to customers in a proficient manner so that they don’t have to go through any critical problem. The success stories of our company impeccable because of integrating highly professional and qualified team. Our company makes sure that case has been reviewed and assessed carefully so that it can be represented to the embassy adequately. The association of our company with Australian licensing authorities is helpful in understanding that the services are completely authentic and reliable.