Poland is known for its top class education system thus overseas students come here all over the world. Poland is attractive and affordable option to study abroad. Study in Poland is a big advantage as it gives you a European qualification recognised all over the world and that also at a very low cost tuition fees. The cost of Living in Poland is also reasonable As Poland is a member of European Union the passport checks on Poland’s borders are abolished.
There is range of options for international students choosing to study in Poland. You need to choose right and relevant course for your study visa Poland application to be successful. There is a wide range of courses available and international students may choose according to their career pathways. You may choose to do Bachelor’s, Master’s, Professional courses, or specialised vocational courses
Advantages of Study in Poland
- Member of European Union
- Schengen Country (visa allows to travel to 26 member countries)
- Globally recognised Qualification
- Low tuition fees
- Settlement option (Blue Card). Work Full time
- Affordable cost of living
ECTS- European Credit Transfer System
Under this scheme international Student can take transfer to study in any EU country
Work Rights during study
International students in Poland can work for 20 hours per week. They can work full time for 3 months during holidays. You must be enrolled in a full time course in a Polish institution.
Post Study Work Option
International students who have completed full time study in Poland can work in Poland. You can apply for a temporary resident card valid for 1 year.
Why West Highlander
If you are in planning to study in Poland, then west Highlander can make your task easy and simple. We have a team of experienced and professional counsellors offers you accurate study abroad student visa information and a seamless experience in applying for a visa to study overseas. We have vigorous relations with Embassies and High Commissions all over the world. We are ICEF and IATC Trained Agent Counsellor and member of NAFSA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Opole University of Technology
- University of Euroregional Economy – WSGE
- University college of Enterprise and Administration – WSPA
- Bialystok University of Technology
- The Vistula University Group
- 10th mark sheet & certificate (Original Scan copy)
- 12th mark sheet & certificate (Original Scan copy)
- Graduation mark sheets Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate (Original Scan copy) if relevant
- Master Mark sheets and Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate (Original Scan copy) if relevant
- Any other documents (Original scan copy)
- Passport’s scan copy (first & last page in clear JPG image)
- Student will get offer letter within 5-7 working days.
- Once student receives offer letter, he or she has to pay the University tuition fees directly to the university account as mentioned in the offer letter.
- After paying the tuition fees, student receives the final Invitation Letter.
- Appointment should be taken on National Registration (Student)
- After that Student has to go to Poland Consulate for file submission on the respective date carrying above mentioned documents with original Passport
In Poland, tuition free depends on international students’ choice of institution whether they are planning to study in a Public or Private institutions. The minimum tuition fee is 1600 EURO to maximum 4000 EURO per year varies upon the program. The estimated Living Cost in Poland is 350 to 750 EURO in a month, however they can opt rented house along with friends, home stay as per their budget.
- Original Passport
- Visa Application form
- Academic Document (Photo copy)
- Photo Copy of Apostle Documents: (Student should apostle his/her last Indian Education. For instance: if Student had completed his/her H.S.C then his/her H.S.C mark sheet should apostle and if Bachelor completed then Bachelor Degree)
- Insurance: insurance must be of 1 year duration. 30,000 Euro
- Block ticket (Note Insurance Student and Travel plan should be of same date)
- Work Experience: If Applicable
a. Student who is applying for Bachelor should show 10 lakh fund and for master 8 lakh fund – it can be from FD, Post, (PF, PPF, GPF) 80% withdrawal amount letter, Bank Balance ( account must be 3 months old)
b. Agriculture income certificate & 7/12, 8A in English
- Income Tax return of Sponsor
- Passport Copy – Original & Photocopy
- Invitation Letter of the University
- Fees Payment receipt (TT copy)
Poland is known for its quality education, it is a member of European Union Member (28 countries). The visa allows you to travel to 26 members countries. Students can take a transfer to study in an EU country. After graduation, they are allowed for extended residence. A curriculum is designed following International standards and courses tech in the English language. Students can save their one year in engineering (Bachelor for 3 years and Masters for 1.5 years to 2 years) No TOFEL, IELTS required if education has been in the English language. Various scholarship programs are conducted by Poland government to facilitate overseas students. Students are allowed to do part time job and internships as well.
Make your future bright while studying in Poland’s top education institute by approaching West Highlander. We offer reasonable processing charges and we have a strong collaboration with prominent Universities and Colleges in Poland. We prefer to give one to one counseling to students. We provide complete admission and visa process services. The processing fee is free for a dependent application.
West Highlander is a fastest growing immigration consultancy in Chandigarh specialized in providing student visa for Europe (Poland) from last twelve years. We have a team of experts who can make your dreams come true of studying Poland.
Parwinder Kaur, one of the key persons of West Highlander who holds a strong experience of this industry. She is Education UK certified Counselor and ICEF Trained Agent Counselor and member of NASFA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency. West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh, making your process of study abroad smoother and faster in given time frame.