UK spouse of a British Citizen/Permanent Resident

UK spouse of a British Citizen/Permanent Resident

Choose the right visa category for your family member and stay with your loved ones abroad.


Join your spouse in the UK who is a permanent resident or a British citizen. Apply through experts and get successful outcome of your visa application

To apply as a British citizen or a permanent resident you must have an intention to live with your spouse permanently. You must have genuine and verifiable proofs that you are married or an in a relationship with your partner and have been living together for 2 Years when you apply.

You also need to have the English language at CEFR A2 to be eligible to apply. Along with this, the the partner in the UK needs to provide documentation of income £186000 annually. This amount increases if you have any dependent kids who are not permanent resident or citizen of UK.

  • Hassel Free Transition
  • One Stop Solution
  • Licensed & Regulated
  • Accurate Assessment

Enquire Now

Spouse Visas
Dependent Child Visas
Parent Visas
Family & Friends Visitor visas
  • You need to provide documentation as prescribed by the home office along with your application. One needs to prepare and provide information along with the application. This procedure is complex and it is very crucial that you file your application through an expert who understands all this.

    We at west Highlander are experts at filing visa application of dependents under family category. Our knowledge backed up years of industry experience gives an edge.

  • Why West Highlander

    Choosing the right visa category and providing supporting documentation is very important for the success of visa application. West Highlander has a tremendous success rate of family visa application. We look into the details f the case minutely so that it can be presented properly with the embassy. We have years of experience in dealing with complicated cases having a number of refusals before the case came to us. We successfully removed all the objections and we have a number of happy clients who successfully joined their spouses after applying for their visas through Ms Parwinder Kaur, Licensed immigration adviser.

How to Apply

  • 1


    Positive assessment, signing of Services agreement & KYC norms

  • 2


    Complete thoroughly explained document checklist & samples uploaded into your account

  • 3

    Get started now

    Through review by expert application lodged for further processing

Our Accreditation

default image

I was looking for some Business Migration and relocation services. Then one of my family friends suggested me to take advice from West Highlander. My case was complicated but Lawyer Mrs. Parwinder Kaur's advice and her team in West Highlander made it easier and smoother. I am very thankful to all of them for the

Pardeep Australian - Business Migration 188