Australia is considered as one of the fascinating places in the world where every individual wants to go. Are you planning to visit Australia? If yes, then a visitor visa (Subclass600) is meant for you. This visa allows an individual to visit the country as a tourist, to visit the family, business purpose or to stay temporary in the country. The duration of this visa ranges about three, six and 12 months. This visa can be applied by the visa holders of passport modestly but there is no surety of getting a reply from the embassy within 48 hours as it can take time. If you are eligible according to the requirements and obligations that have been amended by the government then you can easily apply for visitor visa.
Visitor visa of Australian country encompasses four major streams and they are demonstrated below:
This visa is meant for the people who are interested in traveling to Australia for the purpose of holidays, activities that are recreational, for visiting the family and friends.
This visa is for the individuals who are required to visit the country for the business purpose which concludes general business meetings, conferences, and negotiations.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
- VISITOR VISA FOR PARENTS /FAMILY FRIENDS (SUBCLASS 600) OF STUDENT VISA HOLDER/PERMANENT RESIDENT/CITIZEN
Sponsored family stream:
- This is for the individuals who are interested in visiting their family and are sponsored by their relatives.
Approved destination stream
- This is mainly for the person from the People’s Republic of China who visits in the group.
- Identity documents like passport, national ID cards.
- Proof of the relationship like a marriage certificate.
- Passport copy should be provided.
- Financial capacity proof should be provided.
- Proof from education provider that you are currently studying.
- School enrolment evidence should be provided.
- Health insurance evidence should also be given for further processing.
STEPS TO BE INCLUDED
Steps linked to the process of visitor visa (subclass 600) should be fulfilled effectively for the efficient finalization of procedure:
For online application
- The application is to be lodged online through ImmiAccount that can be accessed from Australian government website.
- After the application is lodged, there is the requirement of uploading all documents.
- Submission should be ensured after the documents are uploaded.
- The application is to be lodged at Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC).
- Applicant has to make his/her presence for providing their fingerprints and facial recognition through biometrics.
- After the application is lodged, the applicant has to ensure that the payment has been made for further process.
Why West Highlander
- International presence is relevant for the business that specializes in immigration services. West Highlander has the international presence in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK. Our operations director, Parwinder Kaur is an active member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and is licensed from Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) & which is helpful in obtaining the visas for Australia authentically. We have attained efficiency in achieving the highest ratio of success through 12 years of experience. The team of our company is always concerned about providing the services that are extra efficient. The management team of the company, Gurvinder Singh Kang, Managing director and Parwinder Kaur, operations director confirms that the team is meeting the requisites of a customer.