Australia visitor visa Subclass 600 from India
Visit your family & friends in Australia. Apply ‘Visitor Visa’ to Australia.
If you apply for your Australia visitor from India your application falls under visa subclass ‘Subclass 600’- which is a temporary-visa. Through this visa you get to visit Australia temporarily to meet your family, friends or your child studying in Australia on student visa.
Conditions for Australia visitor visa
To qualify for Australia visitor visa from India applicants need to satisfy the visa officer about
- Purpose of visit
- Resources for purpose of visit
- Motivation to return to home country after purpose is over
Requirements for Australia visitor visa for Indians
- Invitation from an Eligible Sponsor – The person whom you’re visiting should confirm that you’re invited to visit them to Australia.
- Passport – You’ll need passport and should apply outside Australia to travel to Australia.
- Funds – It is important that you have enough funds to stay in Australia and to return as well
- Genuine intention – You need to have a genuine reason to visit in Australia and should stay in Australia for the mentioned time-frame in your visa.
- Health Requirement – It necessary to get the health assessed as part of visa-requirement.( it depends on the duration of the visa you apply)
- You must be of good character. You must not have any convictions.
Duration of Australia visitor visa
It depends on your circumstances and the purpose of visit to Australia. It may be up to 12 months or more. The visa may allow multiple entries.
Australia visitor visa processing time from India
The Australia visitor visa processing time from India is quite reasonable. Applicants are encouraged to lodge decision ready application. The processing time is about 18 to 24 days.
Apply for Australia visitor visa through registered MARA agent at West Highlander Immigration Chandigarh
West Highlander is the leading Immigration Consultancy since 2005. Our Director Ms. Parwinder Kaur has over 16 years of experience in visa-filing of clients who want to go abroad to meet their friends or relatives or for study purposes. She is registered MARA agent registered by Migration Agents Registration Authority-MARA (Australian Govt.) License no. 1280308. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for their Australia visitor visa through a registered MARA agent.