If you are married or in a de-facto relationship with a person having NZ student/work visa or with a resident or citizen of NZ, you are eligible to apply as a dependent of that person. The category of your visa work/visitor decided is based on the visa you spouse /partner holds.
It is very important that you choose the right visa category and provide documentation relevant to that category for your spouse/dependent visa application to be successful. Immigration New Zealand accepts applications from only licensed Immigration advisors.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Features and Benefits:
- Licensed Immigration adviser, Licensed by Immigration Advisor Authority, NZ
- Holder of full License
- Years of Experience with excellent success rate
- Successful experience in dealing with complicated cases
- Accurate case assessment for successful outcome of applications
- Successful applications for character waiver
- Competitive prices with excellent services
- One of the very important factors to consider while applying for New Zealand dependent visa is that you must establish a genuine and stable relationship with your partner. Proving this aspect requires solid documentation. Relationship proofs are just not limited to providing marriage certificates, photos, and videos of the marriage. One needs to provide other documentation which reflects your genuine relationship.
- You qualify to apply for a work visa if your spouse is NZ resident, citizen, is on a work visa, is on a student visa with a course level 8 or above or pursuing any course in long-term skill shortage list. You must have a clear medical record and a clear character record to qualify for this. Any concern regarding your character must be addressed and a character waiver is granted to go ahead with your dependent spouse visa application.
Steps in process
- STEP-1 : Gather documentation of your relationship history
- STEP-2 : Go for medicals & Police Clearance Certificates
- STEP-3 : Gather other personal documentation
- STEP-4 : Apply for your visa with Immigration, New Zealand
Why West Highlander
- Choosing the right visa category and providing supporting documentation is very important for the success of visa application. West Highlander has a tremendous success rate of family visa application. We look into the details f the case minutely so that it can be presented properly with the embassy. We have years of experience in dealing with complicated cases having a number of refusals before the case came to us. We successfully removed all the objections and we have a number of happy clients who successfully joined their spouses after applying for their visas through Ms Parwinder Kaur, Licensed immigration adviser by IAA, New Zealand.