Canada offers you a golden opportunity to study in the safest environment. The country is one of the top countries in the world which enables you to get an internationally recognized qualification at competitive rates. There are a lot of scholarships available for international students at undergraduate levels.
To study in Canada you will need a study visa in which we assist you with proper guidance in getting it. Canadian universities and colleges provide top-notch education to students which enable them to find a job of their choice hassle-free. Canada also offers sports scholarship to foreign students at undergraduate level.
Most Canadian universities academic & research facilities are even better than the US. North America not only shares its border with Canada but lots of other things including education. More than 20 Canadian Universities are at the top position among top 500 in the world.
University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, McGill University, McMaster University & the University of Alberta are ranked in top 100 in the world. The country is well developed and one of the most sort skills and learning destinations in the world. The best part of the country is a low crime rate which gives assurance of safest environment to international students to continue their studies. The country is known for its best and world-class education system. The college and universities offer a range of undergraduate and graduate courses in various fields.
While studying in Canada a student can work as a part-time during a term and also allows you to work full-time during vacations. Canadian are more friendly people rather than other country and the Universities and colleges are very professional and efficient.
Students are allowed to drive there having a valid international driving license. A valid driving license may be work for a certain time in Canada.
We are a member of iCare Canada, NAFSA which help us to sustain our reliability. Our past experience is an evidence of our success in the industry which is unprecedented.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Student partner program or SPP is approved by Government of Canada for Indian Students. This program allows for Indian student to get visa very quickly and with minimum documentation. Canadian Government has appointed few selected Colleges and Universities to get admission under SPP program. Under SPP the embassy will assess the Canadian student visa application considering them of a lowest migration risk. Most of colleges listed under SPP program are Canadian Government funded and offer high level of education.
Advantage of SPP program:
- High Success rate
- Fast processing
- Less documents required
- Post study Work options for Students
- Advance medicals reports
- Student have minimum 55% marks in recently completed degree/diploma
- IELTS Scored should minimum of 6.0 band
- Or Evidence of Purchase of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian Financial institution bank ( Scotia Bank), in the amount of CAD $ 10,200 to cover living expenses for First year’s tuition fee
Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC):- The students have to open an account on their name under the Scotia bank Student GIC Program (SSGP), to purchase a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from Scotia bank for $10,200 Canadian dollars (CAD) accommodating the first year living expenses. A GIC is a Canadian investment account that offers a guaranteed interest rate over a fixed period of time.
- First $200 is paid as administrative charges of Scotia Bank.
- Student gets $2000 immediately after arriving at Canada.
Next $8000 is given to the students in 12 equal installments as living expenses for every month. It is a nonredeemable investment.
- Sheridan College ( Toronto, Ontario)
- St. Lawrence (Kingston, Brockville, Cornwall)
- Durham College ( Oshawa, Ontario)
- Red River College ( Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- University of the Fraser Valley ( British Columbia )
- Seneca College ( Toronto, Ontario)
- College of the Rockies ( British Columbia)
- Grant MacEwan University (Alberta)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (British Columbia)
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology ( Ontario)
- Medicine Hat College (Alberta)
- Northern Lights (British Columbia)
- Selkirk College ( British Columbia)
Major Intakes: Jan & September. May intake available for some colleges
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS score card
- Passport copy
- Work Experience (If any)
- Letter of recommendation
- Application fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- May take from 15 days up to 1 month.
Once the application is assessed an offer of a place is made.
After accepting offer letter, student must pay the tuition fee as mentioned in the offer letter. This payment is made by International wire transfer. Once the education provider has received the tuition fee payment, they will issue the Fee receipt. The Fee receipt will be needed to lodge the Visa Application.
Then Students have to open an account in Scotia Bank to purchase Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) for the amount of $10,200 CAD accommodating the first year living expenses.
Once the Account is opened the students transfers his living cost of CAD$10,200 in this account, obtains the receipt the Fee receipt will be needed to lodge the Visa Application.
West highlander is the official representative of top colleges and universities in Canada.
Each program may have specific entry requirements. Our trained counselor asses your application as per your interest & Academic pathway and helps you to find and enroll in a suitable course.
- West Highlander provides you a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person) to help you choose a right education provider and relevant course to study in Canada.
- We help you apply to the chosen college and we take the responsibility of doing all the hard work of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution, on your behalf.
We help you go through your fee payment and purchase of GIC.
- The tuition fee for one year study: ranges from CAD$ 18000 – $20000 depending on college & course.
- Cost of living is about CAD$ 10,000 per year.
Your cost of living depends upon where you live and how you choose to live.
Students may find that some places are cheaper to live in Canada as compared to others. The general expenses a student has to pay are of accommodation, power, groceries, transport etc.
Accommodation: A student may opt for hall of residence, rented house along with friends, home stay depending upon his interest and budget.
All foreign students in Canada must have health insurance. Medical coverage available to international students varies from province to province. In provinces where international students are not covered under provincial health care plans, students must arrange for private health insurance coverage.
Basic and other expenses include cost of-
- Stationary & books
- Power & gas.
International students who wish to pursue their study in Canada must obtain study visa to Canada.
- Information for student visa to Canada www.cic.gc.ca /English/study/index.asp
- Students wishing to study in Canada should refer to web resources and Canadian embassy website to make sure that they are submitting the required & proper documents with the visa application for study in Canada.
- The student visa application for study in Canada is submitted at local VFS Canada Application Centre which covers the residential area of the applicant.
- Please refer to the submission timings to submit your student visa application at VFS Canada Application Centre.
- Students must carry all the documentation as per their visa category
- The application status of the study in Canada application can the check on the website of VFS global.
- The Education in Canada is world class
- Canada is ranked No 1 by the OECD for higher education achievement.
- Canada is a great place to live and study
- Canada has continuously ranked in the top 10 courtiers in the quality of life index by the United Nations since 2004.
- Canada is multicultural; some of the biggest cities have many immigrant communities giving study in Canada rich multicultural experiences.
- Canada has got one of the strongest economies in the world.
- West Highlander is a ICEF recognized agency for its experience and expertise in study in Canada admission services
- General Information session for international students on opportunity to work during their studies on and off campus and there is also co-op work program.
- For International students interested in learning about immigration pathways we hold general information session and direct to CIC website for complete information.
- Parwinder Kaur, one of the key personnel of West Highlander is a Canada course graduate (CGC00099) West Highlander is a ICEF accredited agency and has ICEF trained counselor having experience in overseas study counseling
- Firm foundation of counseling staff of study in Canada which helps students aspiring to study in Canada understand Canadian education system & its benefits.
- Complete & in depth information about study option in Canada.
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in Canada.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in Canada.
- Increase your chance of admission success by applying through qualified and licensed consultant
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP Universities/Colleges in Canada
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission services
West Highlander is a leading study abroad immigration consultant in Chandigarh with many years of experience of study in Canada. The expertise & experience of West highlander team makes your study in Canada dream come true.
West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh making your process of study abroad a smooth and an easy experience.