The parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a permit that is temporary and allows parents or grandparents for staying in Canada for around two years. The validity of super visa ranges for ten years. This visa can be applied by the permanent resident of Canada so that he/she can bring his/her parents or grandparents to the country. Basically, if you are the permanent resident of Canada and are working in the country so you can easily apply for the super visa for parents/grandparents. Dependents of the parents and grandparents cannot apply for the super visa in the country because then they are considered as non-eligible. Applicants for the super visa are required to be admissible to the country and should fulfill the requirements associated with the Canadian law.
It is significant for you to choose the reliable and authorized visa services for mitigating any risk of rejections. The purpose of visiting Canada should be mentioned in the document as it helps in processing the application quickly. According to Canadian law, it is relevant to follow the rules that have been amended by the government for a super visa.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
WEST HIGHLANDER FEATURES
- Experienced since 12 years.
- The License authorized advisors.
- Association with Canadian immigration consultants.
- Complex cases are managed efficiently.
- Adequate assessing of the case.
Eligibility criteria for the super visa should be included in the complete process accurately otherwise applicants have to face certain disappointments. Thus, the eligibility requirements for the super visa are:
- Applicant should be the parent and grandparent of the permanent citizen.
- Dependents of parents and grandparents cannot apply.
- Super visa applicant should be admissible to Canada.
- The visitor should provide the genuine particulars to the Canadian government.
- The visitor should be from his/her home country.
- The visitor purpose needs to be explained.
STEPS TO BE CONCLUDED
Steps that must be included in the process of subclass 457 of spouse/child visa application for the purpose of work are elaborated below for the enhanced comprehension:
- Invitation letter to be provided by parent/grandparent’s child living in Canada.
- Proof of the applicant’s relationship with the child.
- Medical insurance proof should be provided.
- Income details should be shown in the document.
- The application form is to be fulfilled as per the category requirement.
- Application submission to be ensured.
- Processing time to be checked.
Why West Highlander?
West Highlander is providing the services of immigration to the customers since 12 years and with our expertise, we have managed to earn a nice amount of customers. It is only because of the efforts of a complete team of the company that customers are happy and satisfied. We have always been concerned about the providing of satisfactory services to the customers. The professional and leadership qualities of Gurvinder Kang, Managing Director and Parwinder Kaur, operations director has proved to be beneficial for the team in ensuring that each customer is gratified. It is always confirmed by the team that customers are not going through any difficulty while connecting with us. Our services are authorized by Canadian immigration services and this helps us in gaining the trust of our customers.