Apply for your Canada Partner Visa, if your Spouse holds Canadian Student Visa or Canadian Work Permit. You’ll be applying for ‘Open Work Visa’. It takes approximately 9 weeks to get your application processed and getting result of your visa.
Key facts of Open Work Visa for Canada
- You get eligible to work in Canada.
- It has same duration as that of your Spouse’s Visa.
In case of your child/children:
Dependent Minor Child gets their Visa under ‘Visitor Visa’.
Please Note that in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan, the age of majority is 18, while in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut and Yukon it is 19.
(Children below the specified majority age are considered as minors.)
Documentation required filing for Canada Partner Visa/Spouse Visa:
- Spouse Visa Copy – It important to show copy of your Partner Visa on which you’re claiming to apply for you own visa to be with your Partner/Spouse in Canada.
- Relationship Proofs – It necessary that you need to proof the evidence that your relationship is genuine.
- Invitation Letters
- Enrolment letter
- Funds to support – You should have funds to support yourself while you’re in Canada.
There are many things which you’ve to keep in mind while applying for Canadian Partner Visa or Dependent Visa. The success of your visa getting approved totally depends upon fulfilling the conditions which are mentioned in the policy to meet the eligibility requirements for this visa. To know these conditions, it is recommended to consult a counsellor having thorough and accurate knowledge of the policy. We recommend you to consult a counsellor who is equipped with the knowledge of Canadian Partner Visa and has experience.