Why choose to study in Australia?Australia is a great place in terms of natural beauty, providing education and conducting business activities. Three types of people visit most to this country – Businessmen, students and tourists. Australia offers plethora of opportunities to international students, some of which are
- Affordable education in a congenial environment: To study in Australia, the expense is quite affordable and worth the price owing to the qualitative education imparted to the students.
- Highly qualified faculty: The faculty members at the institutions are well qualified and teach in an interactive environment.
- Research opportunities: The institutions have research opportunities for students under the guidance of expert faculty.
- Post study work visa: The students can apply for work permit on completion of their study in Australia
- Permanent Residency: International students can also apply for PR if they comply with the requirements.
- Work opportunities and major industries: Sydney is the IT hub of the country and provides remunerative employment opportunities. International students can also gain job in mining, civil and construction, banking and finance industry, etc.
- Other fascinations include safe, stable and culturally diverse environment. The eligibility requirements are also minimal to study in Australia.
Canada allows exciting opportunities and challenges and hence qualifies as the top study destination.
Why choose to study in New Zealand?
New Zealand is an island country with world class educational facilities. The scenic beauty of the country attracts thousands of visitors every year but for students, country holds exceptionally good educational facilities. The country is a major wine producer and a wide range of agricultural products. Apart from this, various other famous and employable industries include civil and construction, wood and wood products, marine and environment, animation and graphics, nursing, tourism and hospitality, logistics and supply chain, dairy and livestock, etc.
Benefits for students who intent to study in New Zealand –
- Huge agricultural base: The country has plenty of opportunities in viticulture, horticulture and agriculture.
- Service sector: Tertiary sector has abundant options in Information and Communication Technology sector, Civil and Construction sector and so on.
- Best education facilitators: New Zealand is home to outstanding universities, colleges, and ITPs which offer courses which can be tailored as per the student requirement.
- Eligibility requirements: The eligibility requirements are fairly less to study in New Zealand. The IELTS band requirements are also less.
- Fee payment after visa: You are supposed to pay your course fee only after receiving your study visa which makes NZ a relatively preferable option.
- Post study work visa and PR: The international students can apply for work permit as well as Permanent Residency as per the eligibility.
- Lucrative career options: NZ has a stable and standard lifestyle. To support it, career opportunities are also remunerative.
Why choose to study in Canada?
Canada, the land of immigrants, attracts thousands of international students every year who pursue their tertiary level education from universities and colleges of Canada. Canada has earned an international reputation of providing excellent education with an unbiased approach in its multi-cultural environment.
There are ample reasons which make Canada, a lucrative study abroad destination –
- High ranking universities and colleges such as University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, etc
- Distinguished infrastructural facilities at educational institutions: The institutions are well-equipped with modern infrastructure and tools to let students learn, experiment, and grow.
- Multi-cultural and Multi-lingual environment: For those planning to study in Canada can experience the diverse environment and broaden the perspective of their thoughts.
- Low eligibility requirements: To study in Canada, one requires senior secondary degree from PSEB, CBSE or any other board. Along with it, an English language proficiency test.
- Post study work visa and PR opportunities: After completion of one’s study in Canada, the student can apply for work permit and permanent residency options.
- Promising career opportunities: There are rewarding career options in Canada in automotive industry, forest industry, oil and petroleum, chemicals, civil and construction, tourism and hospitality, and so on.
- Part-time work opportunities: In the co-op programs, students can opt for a part-time job for a maximum of 40 hours in a fortnight.
Apart from these, there are various other benefits such as natural beauty of the country, international exposure, extra-curricular activities, wide range of courses, comparatively lower tuition fees, research opportunities, standard lifestyle, etc.