Why study abroad?
Quality Education – Study abroad is one of the greatest opportunities one can have in life. Study abroad in a developed country can equip you with the skills and competency required to succeed in today’s cut throat competition world. Education is the foremost priority for most governments in the developed world. Towering educational standards are maintained and considerable finance is allocated to provide quality education to the students, unfortunately this is not the case with India. In India, there is a gap in demand and supply; it’s been a record till date that demand is overpowering supply of educational facilities. Looking into the private higher education scenario, the education is quite costly and still doesn’t incorporate practicum understanding of the subject. Most students are not ready to opt for a real job even after spending a whopping sum of money, time and resources. All these traits provide enough reasons to an Indian student to opt for study abroad. Most institutions in developed counties like Australia, New Zealand, and Canada offer very high quality of education. To study in Australia, New Zealand and Canada, the educational expense is fairly similar with top notch private institutions of India. Logically, study abroad sounds like a better option as it provides international exposure, worldly outlook, apt skill development, and so forth. Meritorious students from India can also avail scholarships or free education options.
Work Experience – The education offered at institutions abroad is very practical in nature. Most courses or programs incorporate work placement or practical training as part of the curriculum. Students are allowed to work part time to gain exposure and invaluable work experience because work experience is generally rated higher as compared to degree in the job market. Along with gaining invaluable experience students can also earn some dollars. This makes study abroad even more lucrative option.
Post study settlement – Most countries in the developed world have shrinking population growth. They face huge shortage of skilled manpower; hence they offer settlement options to rightly skilled international students. The students who study in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are often learnt to have availed post study work and settlement options. For example study in Australia offers 2 to 3 years post study work visa leading to, study in New Zealand offers one year work visa leading to PR, and also study in Canada offer post study work and settlement options.
Why west heighlander
West Highlander Career Consultancy, settled in Chandigarh, assists you in achieving your study abroad dream, and family reunion. You can opt to study in Canada or study in Australia or study in New Zealand in best universities and colleges. We have more than 12 years of experience in counseling, admission and visa process in study abroad. We are associated with direct representatives of more than 200 world level institutions across Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Our company representatives often visit university and college campuses to stay in liaison with them and keep check upon their claims. Our main motive is to guide and counsel students to choose the right career path and the righteous study destination among various study abroad options. Our qualified counselors will guide you at every step from counseling to choosing the course according to your interest, lodging application and more. Our team is expert in handling applications for study in New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
Free services at West Highlander Career Consultancy include –
Guidance on choosing the right career path according to your previous education.
We are not immigration consultants, we are overseas career counselors.
We do not charge any kind of fee in the name of registration, counseling and visa processing services; we offer 100% free of cost services to students,
We explain the whole process from course application to LOA, visa processing, documentation requirement, visa filling to visa arrival.
We offer unbiased services with transparency in action.
We do not accept any forged documents and comply with the regulations of the embassy.
Free services under travel plus
Discounted air tickets: We offer discounted air tickets for the student and his or her family through wholesale travel deal agent
Education Loan assistance: We help students in arranging funds for study abroad through banks with minimal documentation requirement.
Airport Pickup and Accommodation: We provide specialized pickup service to the students on reaching the destination country and also a week’s accommodation arrangement if needed.
Discounted Foreign Currency: We arrange foreign currency for the students at discounted rates through our tie-ups with banks and financial institutions.
We are the licensed, experienced and most qualified overseas education facilitators for study in Australia, study in Canada and study in New Zealand
Accreditations for AUSTRALIA –
Association of Australian Education Representative in India – AAERI
Our Director is licensed by Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), License No. 1280308
Migration Institute of Australia MIA No. 5824 & Certified Migration Agent Australia
Accreditations for NEW ZEALAND –
Note- Unlicensed Immigration advice is banned since 2005 under immigration act. of New Zealand.
Our director Ms. Parwinder Kaur is a licensed immigration adviser (IAA New Zealand) License Number- 201002008
Accreditations for CANADA –
Member of iCare Canada, NAFSA
Our director is a Canada Course Graduate, CCG00099
- Qualified Consultant
- Free Counselling
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
- Why choose to study in Australia?Australia is a great place in terms of natural beauty, providing education and conducting business activities. Three types of people visit most to this country – Businessmen, students and tourists. Australia offers plethora of opportunities to international students, some of which are –
- Affordable education in a congenial environment: To study in Australia, the expense is quite affordable and worth the price owing to the qualitative education imparted to the students.
- Highly qualified faculty: The faculty members at the institutions are well qualified and teach in an interactive environment.
- Research opportunities: The institutions have research opportunities for students under the guidance of expert faculty.
- Post study work visa: The students can apply for work permit on completion of their study in Australia
- Permanent Residency: International students can also apply for PR if they comply with the requirements.
- Work opportunities and major industries: Sydney is the IT hub of the country and provides remunerative employment opportunities. International students can also gain job in mining, civil and construction, banking and finance industry, etc.
- Other fascinations include safe, stable and culturally diverse environment. The eligibility requirements are also minimal to study in Australia.
For those planning to initiate their career has a golden chance as salaries are among the highest in Australia.
- Why choose to study in New Zealand?New Zealand is an island country with world class educational facilities. The scenic beauty of the country attracts thousands of visitors every year but for students, country holds exceptionally good educational facilities. The country is a major wine producer and a wide range of agricultural products. Apart from this, various other famous and employable industries include civil and construction, wood and wood products, marine and environment, animation and graphics, nursing, tourism and hospitality, logistics and supply chain, dairy and livestock, etc.Benefits for students who intent to study in New Zealand –
- Huge agricultural base: The country has plenty of opportunities in viticulture, horticulture and agriculture.
- Service sector: Tertiary sector has abundant options in Information and Communication Technology sector, Civil and Construction sector and so on.
- Best education facilitators: New Zealand is home to outstanding universities, colleges, and ITPs which offer courses which can be tailored as per the student requirement.
- Eligibility requirements: The eligibility requirements are fairly less to study in New Zealand. The IELTS band requirements are also less.
- Fee payment after visa: You are supposed to pay your course fee only after receiving your study visa which makes NZ a relatively preferable option.
- Post study work visa and PR: The international students can apply for work permit as well as Permanent Residency as per the eligibility.
- Lucrative career options: NZ has a stable and standard lifestyle. To support it, career opportunities are also remunerative.
Study in New Zealand and establish a flourishing career in diverse fields as per your interest.
- Why choose to study in Canada?Canada, the land of immigrants, attracts thousands of international students every year who pursue their tertiary level education from universities and colleges of Canada. Canada has earned an international reputation of providing excellent education with an unbiased approach in its multi-cultural environment.
There are ample reasons which make Canada, a lucrative study abroad destination –
- High ranking universities and colleges such as University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, etc
- Distinguished infrastructural facilities at educational institutions: The institutions are well-equipped with modern infrastructure and tools to let students learn, experiment, and grow.
- Multi-cultural and Multi-lingual environment: For those planning to study in Canada can experience the diverse environment and broaden the perspective of their thoughts.
- Low eligibility requirements: To study in Canada, one requires senior secondary degree from PSEB, CBSE or any other board. Along with it, an English language proficiency test.
- Post study work visa and PR opportunities: After completion of one’s study in Canada, the student can apply for work permit and permanent residency options.
- Promising career opportunities: There are rewarding career options in Canada in automotive industry, forest industry, oil and petroleum, chemicals, civil and construction, tourism and hospitality, and so on.
- Part-time work opportunities: In the co-op programs, students can opt for a part-time job for a maximum of 40 hours in a fortnight.
- Apart from these, there are various other benefits such as natural beauty of the country, international exposure, extra-curricular activities, wide range of courses, comparatively lower tuition fees, research opportunities, standard lifestyle, etc.
Canada allows exciting opportunities and challenges and hence qualifies as the top study destination.
Why choose to study in Germany?