Germany is one of the strongest economies in the world and an exposure in the German work environment is a great advantage.
If you already have a job offer with some employer in Germany you may directly apply for your EU Blue card application.
If you do not have a job offer you may still go to Germany on a job seeker visa or an employment visa. Germany job seeker visa gives you an opportunity to go to Germany and find a job relevant to your qualification there.
The duration of this visa is 6 moths and in this time you may look for a suitable job in Germany. In the event of finding a job in Germany you can stay in Germany while your EU Blue card application is being processed which may take up to 90 days.
To be eligible to apply for Germany Job Seeker visa you must have
- a University degree and
- Sufficient funds to maintain yourself for the visa duration of 6 months.
Condition of your job seeker visa
You cannot work while on a job seeker visa in Germany. As the visa name suggests it is only for seeking job relevant to your qualification.
Decision of your job seeker visa
One of the very important document on which your success of Germany jobseeker visa depends is the cover letter. No doubt you are applying for visa for job seeking in Germany but the content of your cover letter would play an important role in positive visa outcome.
You must explain the purpose of your visit and hoe to intent to find job in your relevant field. If in case you are not able to find job what your next step would be. It is very crucial for your cover letter to represent your circumstances , the research you have done to enable you to find a job in your field of study. Applying for Germany job seeker visa is the first step moving towards your filing EU Blue Card application. Even a minor carelessness or incomplete information may result in refusal of the job seeker application.
After finding a job in Germany
Once you have found a job in Germany you can apply for your Germany EU Blue card. A work contract for at least one year is required to apply. In case your profession is regulated you must present the acquired certificate.
Validity of the Blue card
The initial validity of the Blue Card may be up to four years. If the job contract is shorter than the validity is as per the contract period.
Unlimited Residence Permit
A Blue Card holder may apply for unlimited Residence permit after 3 years. If the holder has German language knowledge at B1 level he may apply for unlimited residence permit (Aufenthaltstitel) after 2 years.
At West Highlander we ensure that the process of your application for Germany job seeker visa is an easy and a smooth experience. We take care that our client’s applications are prepared as per the policy with regards to the individual circumstances of the applicant. Because of this we are able to maintain one of the highest visa success rates in our region. West Highlander is the best Germany job Seeker visa consultant in Chandigarh
- Experience in immigration services since 12 years.
- Accumulation of qualified and skilled people.
- Assessment of the case very carefully.
- Customer satisfaction is the main priority.
- The adequate following of the legal procedures.
- It provides long-term residency which consents for looking for a job.
- It’s a secure employment visa that allows a person to attend interviews.
- Visa validity benefits but depends upon the employer.
- After getting a job, one can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
- On an employment resident permit, after the completion of 5 years you can apply for permanent residency.
Requirements that are interlinked with eligibility for attaining job seeker visa are illustrated below:
- Applicant should possess the Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree.
- Relevant experience is highly recommended
- Sufficient fund details should be provided to the authorities at the time of stay in Germany.
- Applicant should provide the travel and medical insurance during their stay in the country.
The following of the process associated with the Germany job seeker visa are sketched below:
- Firstly, one of the main steps is to provide the details of a valid passport.
- Getting qualification assessment ,Graduation qualification to qualify as per the H+ University List
- Secured Accommodation booking for at least 6 months stay.
- Secondly, the application form should be filled from German Embassy office for the visa.
- After the form is submitted, an interview appointment is booked for the visa.
- Lastly, verification of the documents, application form and interview.
- West Highlander assisted Job search and German language proficiency improvement.
Why West Highlander?
- West Highlander has been working in the field of immigration, visas, relocation and investor visa since 2005. Our company has assimilated the team who is highly professional and qualified. The chief objective of the company is satisfaction and happiness of the customers. The team of the company has always confirmed that the assessment of case has been initiated appropriately and even if the case is critical our team has managed to solve it with their skills and smart actions. The management team of the company, Gurvinder Kang and operations director, Parwinder Kaur has always confirmed that the company is accumulating more and more success stories.