Germany is considered as not only the country that is beautiful but also as one of the strongest countries in entire Europe. Are you looking for a job in Germany? If yes, then you should not give it a second thought because as per the surveys this is the country with the highest growth in employment. The ratio of highly qualified employees is very high in this country and boosts young people to come to the country for work purpose. There is the necessity of visa that is known as job seeker visa for getting employment in Germany. Job seeker visa of Germany is categorized as the permit for long-term permanent residency in the country and the visa that permits an individual to stay in the country for around six months so that he/she can find a suitable job.
Once, the job is found then Germany work visa is provided to the person for continuing the job and also allows for living in the country. One thing that needs to be comprehended is that this visa doesn’t allow an individual to work in the country to work immediately as an individual has to find an appropriate job for himself/herself.
- Experience in immigration services since 12 years.
- Accumulation of qualified and skilled people.
- Assessment of the case very carefully.
- Customer satisfaction is the main priority.
- The adequate following of the legal procedures.
- It provides long-term residency which consents for looking for a job.
- It’s a secure employment visa that allows a person to attend interviews.
- Visa validity benefits but depends upon the employer.
- After getting a job, one can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
- On an employment resident permit, after the completion of 5 years you can apply for permanent residency.
Requirements that are interlinked with eligibility for attaining job seeker visa are illustrated below:
- Applicant should possess the Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree.
- Relevant experience is highly recommended
- Sufficient fund details should be provided to the authorities at the time of stay in Germany.
- Applicant should provide the travel and medical insurance during their stay in the country.
The following of the process associated with the Germany job seeker visa are sketched below:
- Firstly, one of the main steps is to provide the details of a valid passport.
- Getting qualification assessment ,Graduation qualification to qualify as per the H+ University List
- Secured Accommodation booking for at least 6 months stay.
- Secondly, the application form should be filled from German Embassy office for the visa.
- After the form is submitted, an interview appointment is booked for the visa.
- Lastly, verification of the documents, application form and interview.
- West Highlander assisted Job search and German language proficiency improvement.
Why West Highlander?
- West Highlander has been working in the field of immigration, visas, relocation and investor visa since 2005. Our company has assimilated the team who is highly professional and qualified. The chief objective of the company is satisfaction and happiness of the customers. The team of the company has always confirmed that the assessment of case has been initiated appropriately and even if the case is critical our team has managed to solve it with their skills and smart actions. The management team of the company, Gurvinder Kang and operations director, Parwinder Kaur has always confirmed that the company is accumulating more and more success stories.