If you would like to visit your children, other close family or friends in Australia you may apply for visitor visa subclass 600 to temporarily visit them. Australia has got a very clear transparent policy about temporary visitor visas.
Parents of Australians
If you are a parent of an Australian you may be granted visitor visa under subclass 600 for duration of about 12 months depending on your circumstances as below
- If you are parent of an Australian and have applied for parent migrant visa subclass 103 and are in a queue you could be granted a visa for up to 5 years.
- If you are parent of an Australian resident or citizen and have been to Australia before and complied with the conditions of your visa and have not yet applied for parent visa under subclass 103 or have applied for parent visa under subclass 103 but yet not in a queue you could be granted visitor visa to Australia as a parent of an Australian with duration of 3 years.
- If you are a parent of an Australian resident or citizen and have not previously travelled to Australia and have not yet applied for parent visa subclass 103 or have applied but are not yet in the queue you could be granted visitor visa under subclass 600 for up to 18 months.
For above all the three categories the maximum stay at any one visit cannot be more than 12 months. In 18 month period you cannot stay for more than 12 months.
Parents of students, work visas holders
If your children are in Australia on student visa or on work visa status you as a parent can apply for visitor visa under subclass 600 to visit them. You can be granted visitor visa up to three, six or 12 months depending on your circumstances. One of the major conditions for grant of this visa is that you must be a bonafide entrant to Australia.
Family/ friends of Work visa holders, residents and citizens
If you have any family or friends in Australia and you would like to visit them you may apply for a visitor visa under visa subclass 600. To be approved under this category you need to provide documentation with your visa application that you would depart Australia once your visit purpose is over.
If you would like to visit Australia for making General Business enquiries, participating in conferences, trade fairs of seminars, or negotiating or signing a business contract you may apply under visa subclass 600 as a business visitor. You must provide verifiable business documentation about your background here and that you have a valid reason to travel to Australia.
- Licensed MARA agent
- One Stop Solution
- Short processing time
- Accurate Assessment
- VISITOR VISA FOR PARENTS /FAMILY FRIENDS (SUBCLASS 600) OF STUDENT VISA HOLDER/PERMANENT RESIDENT/CITIZEN
Sponsored family stream:
- This is for the individuals who are interested in visiting their family and are sponsored by their relatives.
Approved destination stream
- This is mainly for the person from the People’s Republic of China who visits in the group.
- Identity documents like passport, national ID cards.
- Proof of the relationship like a marriage certificate.
- Passport copy should be provided.
- Financial capacity proof should be provided.
- Proof from education provider that you are currently studying.
- School enrolment evidence should be provided.
- Health insurance evidence should also be given for further processing.
STEPS TO BE INCLUDED
Steps linked to the process of visitor visa (subclass 600) should be fulfilled effectively for the efficient finalization of procedure:
For online application
- The application is to be lodged online through ImmiAccount that can be accessed from Australian government website.
- After the application is lodged, there is the requirement of uploading all documents.
- Submission should be ensured after the documents are uploaded.
- The application is to be lodged at Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC).
- Applicant has to make his/her presence for providing their fingerprints and facial recognition through biometrics.
- After the application is lodged, the applicant has to ensure that the payment has been made for further process.
Why West Highlander
- International presence is relevant for the business that specializes in immigration services. West Highlander has the international presence in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK. Our operations director, Parwinder Kaur is an active member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and is licensed from Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) & which is helpful in obtaining the visas for Australia authentically. We have attained efficiency in achieving the highest ratio of success through 12 years of experience. The team of our company is always concerned about providing the services that are extra efficient. The management team of the company, Gurvinder Singh Kang, Managing director and Parwinder Kaur, operations director confirms that the team is meeting the requisites of a customer.