Cyprus is an education hub where students come from all over the world. The country has most favorable and healthiest environments in the world which offers world-class education. It has zero crime rate and the economy of the country is boosting rapidly. Every sector of the country has high standards such as tourism, banking, insurance and telecommunication.
Cyprus is linked island nation on the cross–roads of 3 continents. It is located in the eastern Mediterranean. The strategic location of the island is good to travel to Europe, Asia, Gulf Region and Africa. Cyprus is a part of European Union which has boosted it economy and cultural level including tourism as well. The awesome weather makes environment to live people here. It has warmest climate and warmest winters. The average temperature goes up to 24 °C during the day and 14 °C at night. The official currency of the country is EURO. International students can drive vehicle having valid international driving license. Students must have knowledge about road rules before driving. People in Cyprus are considered for their hospitality and friendly nature. The country is a place which is served by the major airline carriers and airports of Europe.
Cyrus enjoys a very high standard of living. It has graded 5th for best relocation destination in the world by International life style review. The country has English Speaking personal faculties and universities; hence UK universities have come upon campuses in Cyrus and also supply UK University courses.
We have been into this industry from last 12 years served more than 5000+clients all over the country. We are Education UK certified Counselor and ICEF Trained Agent Counselor and member of NAFSA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency. Our motive is to offer top-notch services to our clients and placing the right student in the right universities. We are premier consulting organization in India with operations throughout the country. We have been assisting students to achieve their dreams’ abroad by suggesting them the most suitable program
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Tourism & Hospitality
Post Graduate Program
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Only Undergraduates Program available on Larnaca & Limassol Campus
- Office Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
Intakes:Most of the intakes are available on Jan, Feb, June, July & September.
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/PTE score card
- Passport copy
- Work Experience (If any)
Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 1 week up to 1 month for university admission
Once the Offer of a place is made the student must arrange the rest of documents for the visa process.
West Highlander provides all the admission & services to its students free of cost. West Highlander is the official representative of top colleges and universities for study in Cyprus.
Each program may have specific entry requirements. Our trained counselor asses your application as per your interest & Academic pathway and helps you to find and enroll in a suitable course.
International students will have to meet the following study visa requirements
The student visa is generally issued within one month from the date of submission of all required papers by the College to the local authorities, but usually not later than four to five days before the beginning of the Semester for which the student has applied.
- Original Passport
- Photographs- 4
- Academic documents
- Work Experience ( if any)
- Original Bank Letter of Financial Support (In English): Duly certified copy of confirmation letter from a Banking Institution valid for six months, in their country of residence, of their financial ability to cover tuition fees, living and repatriation expenses (the Bank statement must show a minimum balance of €7000 within the account for the last month before the application process)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Original medical certificates attesting to good health, and including blood tests (hepatitis B, C, HIV and VDRL) and Chest X-Ray for (Tuberculosis) only from Government Hospitals. Medical examinations are considered valid for a four-month period only.
- Visa fee
- All documents must be officially translated to English
- The Police Clearance Certificate and the medical documents must be issued by a public/governmental authority
- All documents: academic documents, police clearance certificate, bank letter, Medical and copy of passport should be attested by the appropriate /relevant authorities in your home country. Some documents needs to get copies attested while for other need to attest the original documents.
- Students must have their documents attested by the designated, competent government authority which is authorized to affix the Apostille on their documents. The Ministry of Justice or Ministry of Foreign Affairs is usually the government body that issues the Apostille.
West Highlander has a team of expert professionals who are experienced in handling student visa applications. They minutely go through each and every aspect of your application to ensure that there are no gaps and your application is successful.
It is because of this approach West Highlander has maintained a very high visa success rate for its Cyprus study visa applications.
- The tuition fee for one year study: ranges from Euro 4000-6000 depending on college & course.
- As per requirements of Embassy the cost of living is Euro 7000 per year.
Your cost of living would depend on the place you choose to live in Cyprus & your life style.
Students may find that some places are cheaper to live in Cyprus as compared to others. The general expenses a student has are of accommodation, power, groceries, transport etc.
Accommodation: – A student may opt of hall of residence, rented house along with friends, home stay depending upon his interest and budget.
Basic and other expenses include cost of-
- Stationary & books
- Power & gas.
Education system in Cyprus is divided into following levels:
- Pre Primary & Primary Education: It is for over the age of 3 years to 12 years.
- Secondary Education: It is starts at age of 12 and ends at age of 18. It also consists Vocational Education and training
- Higher Education: It consists of Universities, Colleges of technology, colleges of education and independent colleges.
- Fee after visa ( On Study Permit)
- Universities in Cyprus offer affordable tuition fees for as low as Euro 2000-2500 per session.
- Living, eating and transport in Cyprus is much cheaper as compared to other European countries
- Clear transparent, time effective admission & visa process.
- All types of funds (current & old) are accepted.
- Gap during or after studies acceptable.
- Part Time Job is allowed for 20 hours, High part time earning opportunity.
- Post Study Work Visa after successful completion of course.
- Word class quality of education with excellent facilities for social, culture & Sports activities.
- Low cost of Living in Cyprus and even eating & Transport is also much cheaper than European countries.
- ICEF Accredited Agency
- Education Cyprus trained counselor
- Increase your chance of admission & visa success by applying through qualified and education consultant
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in Cyprus.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in Cyprus.
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP colleges in Cyprus
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission and visa process services
West Highlander is a leading study abroad immigration consultancy in Chandigarh with many years of experience of study in Cyprus. The expertise & experience of West highlander team makes your study in Cyprus dream come true.
West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh making your process of study abroad a smooth and an easy experience.