Cyprus is an education hub where students come from all over the world. The country has one of the most favourable and healthiest environments offering world-class education. The economy of the country is boosting rapidly. Every sector of the country has high standards such as tourism, banking, insurance and telecommunication.
- European education system
- Quality Education
- Affordable University fees
- Low Cost of Living
- Easy Admission process
- Easy Visa process
- English main language of instruction
- Globally recognized qualification
International students may choose to study in a private or a public university depending on the admission and entry criteria for international students.
Universities in Cyprus
University of Cyprus, Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology
University of Nicosia. Frederick University, Neapolis University, University of Central Lancashire
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
Bachelor’s courses are generally of duration of 4 years and are taught at both public and private Universities and colleges. International students may choose from a wide range of available programs – science, engineering and technology, business, mathematics, medicine, law, social science.
International students must have a relevant Bachelors degree in order to be admitted into a Masters programme. The duration of the Masters Program ranges from 1 to 2 years.
Again the students can choose from a wide range of subject’s depending on their academic background and of course career aspirations.
Work Rights during study
Students of recognised universities or university programmes are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week, in specific occupations and specified sectors of economic activity.
They must be full-time students of recognized universities or colleges (or of some additional registered colleges) and they must have spent at least six months of full-time study in Cyprus.
Why West Highlander
We have been into this industry from last 13 years served hundreds of clients successfully. We are ICEF Trained Agent Counselor and member of NAFSA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency. Our motive is to offer top-notch services to our clients and placing the right student in the right universities. We are one of the leading study abroad student visa consultancy in Chandigarh We have been assisting students to achieve their dreams’ abroad by suggesting them the most suitable program. West Highlander is the best study visa consultant for Cyprus in Chandigarh.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Tourism & Hospitality
Post Graduate Program
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Only Undergraduates Program available on Larnaca & Limassol Campus
- Office Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
Intakes:Most of the intakes are available on Jan, Feb, June, July & September.
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/PTE score card
- Passport copy
- Work Experience (If any)
Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 1 week up to 1 month for university admission
Once the Offer of a place is made the student must arrange the rest of documents for the visa process.
West Highlander provides all the admission & services to its students free of cost. West Highlander is the official representative of top colleges and universities for study in Cyprus.
Each program may have specific entry requirements. Our trained counselor asses your application as per your interest & Academic pathway and helps you to find and enroll in a suitable course.
International students will have to meet the following study visa requirements
The student visa is generally issued within one month from the date of submission of all required papers by the College to the local authorities, but usually not later than four to five days before the beginning of the Semester for which the student has applied.
- Original Passport
- Photographs- 4
- Academic documents
- Work Experience ( if any)
- Original Bank Letter of Financial Support (In English): Duly certified copy of confirmation letter from a Banking Institution valid for six months, in their country of residence, of their financial ability to cover tuition fees, living and repatriation expenses (the Bank statement must show a minimum balance of €7000 within the account for the last month before the application process)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Original medical certificates attesting to good health, and including blood tests (hepatitis B, C, HIV and VDRL) and Chest X-Ray for (Tuberculosis) only from Government Hospitals. Medical examinations are considered valid for a four-month period only.
- Visa fee
- All documents must be officially translated to English
- The Police Clearance Certificate and the medical documents must be issued by a public/governmental authority
- All documents: academic documents, police clearance certificate, bank letter, Medical and copy of passport should be attested by the appropriate /relevant authorities in your home country. Some documents needs to get copies attested while for other need to attest the original documents.
- Students must have their documents attested by the designated, competent government authority which is authorized to affix the Apostille on their documents. The Ministry of Justice or Ministry of Foreign Affairs is usually the government body that issues the Apostille.
West Highlander has a team of expert professionals who are experienced in handling student visa applications. They minutely go through each and every aspect of your application to ensure that there are no gaps and your application is successful.
It is because of this approach West Highlander has maintained a very high visa success rate for its Cyprus study visa applications.
- The tuition fee for one year study: ranges from Euro 4000-6000 depending on college & course.
- As per requirements of Embassy the cost of living is Euro 7000 per year.
Your cost of living would depend on the place you choose to live in Cyprus & your life style.
Students may find that some places are cheaper to live in Cyprus as compared to others. The general expenses a student has are of accommodation, power, groceries, transport etc.
Accommodation: – A student may opt of hall of residence, rented house along with friends, home stay depending upon his interest and budget.
Basic and other expenses include cost of-
- Stationary & books
- Power & gas.
Education system in Cyprus is divided into following levels:
- Pre Primary & Primary Education: It is for over the age of 3 years to 12 years.
- Secondary Education: It is starts at age of 12 and ends at age of 18. It also consists Vocational Education and training
- Higher Education: It consists of Universities, Colleges of technology, colleges of education and independent colleges.
- Fee after visa ( On Study Permit)
- Universities in Cyprus offer affordable tuition fees for as low as Euro 2000-2500 per session.
- Living, eating and transport in Cyprus is much cheaper as compared to other European countries
- Clear transparent, time effective admission & visa process.
- All types of funds (current & old) are accepted.
- Gap during or after studies acceptable.
- Part Time Job is allowed for 20 hours, High part time earning opportunity.
- Post Study Work Visa after successful completion of course.
- Word class quality of education with excellent facilities for social, culture & Sports activities.
- Low cost of Living in Cyprus and even eating & Transport is also much cheaper than European countries.
- ICEF Accredited Agency
- Education Cyprus trained counselor
- Increase your chance of admission & visa success by applying through qualified and education consultant
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in Cyprus.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in Cyprus.
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP colleges in Cyprus
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission and visa process services
West Highlander is a leading study abroad immigration consultancy in Chandigarh with many years of experience of study in Cyprus. The expertise & experience of West highlander team makes your study in Cyprus dream come true.
West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh making your process of study abroad a smooth and an easy experience.