Singapore is arguably best study destination for international students, permitting them to get the best of education to boost their future career prospects. It is known as one of the cleanest countries in the world. Singapore offers a world-class education related to the requirements of the generation using best educational tools and technologies. People usually speak Chinese and English there. The visa process is quite simple and hassle-free as well which makes easy for overseas students to get admission in top-notch courses that are as good as being offered by USA, UK, at very affordable rates in the country.
There are numerous regulatory bodies that will ensure that the course in which your studying is recognized and there are checks and balances to assist students in having the best experience ever in terms of teaching and academic content. You will not waste your hard earned money as the private commercial universities are harshly audited.
After completing the study, a student can secure work permit or pass from the local employer which allows them to work with the employer until the work visa expires. Even, they can apply for permanent residency. International students need to get practical training from any organization in Singapore as part of their course curriculum to get a work permit which can lead to a work pas and permanent residency as well.
When it comes to a climate of Singapore, it is distinguished by uniform temperature and pressure, high humidity and plentiful rainfall. Generally, the temperature is between 26°C to 30°C. A student must have a valid overseas license and an International Driving Permit issued by an authorized body of their home country.
We are ISO certified Immigration Company and have been working for more than 12 years serving people with right guidance which makes us best in the industry. Our track record is still at the peak which is unbeatable just because of our trustworthy and cost-effective services.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
- Dimension International College
- FTMS Global Institute
- Curtin University
- AEC College
- Auston Institute of Management
- SDH Institute
- Coleman College
Intakes: Colleges have rolling intakes, Kindly check individual college website for exact intakes.
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/PTE score card (If available not compulsory)
- Passport copy
- Experience Certificates ( if any)
- Birth Certificate (Mandatory)
- Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 2 days upto 1 week & 1 month for university admission
PRE SCHOOL-Education system in Singapore usually start with pre-school- 2 to 7 years of children attend the preschool classes
PRIMARY SCHOOL-After the age of Seven onwards, Children attend a Primary School , consisting of a four-year foundation course and a two-year orientation stage.
SECONDARY EDUCATION-At the Age of 13, Student decided to take a academic road, then they attending Secondary Education. Secondary education in Singapore lasts about four to five years of education for students.
POST SECONDARY EDUCATION: Students receive an education which prepares them for university or their professional life- The age has started from 17. These schools are preparatory for higher education and offer two-year or three-year programs
To enroll international students, a college must be having certification from Edu Trust.
Edu Trust is basically considered as a Voluntary certification scheme for private education institutions (PEIs) in Singapore. The EduTrust certification scheme is administered by the Council for Private Education (CPE),developing and raising the quality standards in the private education sector.
The EduTrust certification scheme is voluntary; however, private education institutions enrolling international students must be EduTrust-certified. This is to address one of the prerequisites for the issue of Student Passes as formed by the Checkpoints Authority.
- Apply to College with required Admission documents
- Receiving Letter of Offer
- Arrange all required Document for Visa filling
- File Lodge in ICA through College
- Getting Solar + Application No
- ICA generally takes a processing time of 4 to 8 weeks for making decision on Application.(Processing time may take longer if we require additional information or Document)
- IPA (In Approval Principal) received then deposit fee in College Account
- Receiving IPA Letter
The Tuition fee for One year are:
UNDER GRADUATE STUDIES
- Universities: 9000 – 15,000 SNG$ per year
- Colleges: 5500 – 7500 SNG$ per year
POST GRADUATE STUDIES
- Universities: 15,000– 22, 000 SNG$ per year
- Colleges: 8, 000 – 10,000 SNG$ per year
As per requirements of Embassy the estimated Living Cost: S$15000 to S$20000 (per year).
Accommodation: A student may opt of hall of residence, rented house along with friends, home stay depending upon his interest and budget.
Basic and other expenses include cost of-
- Stationary & books
- Power & gas.
For study in Singapore once you get an offer of a place following documents are required to file in student visa application at Singapore College.
- Notarized Academics documents
- Notarized IELTS/PTE
- Work Experience ( If Any)
- Bank attested financial papers ( Last 1 day old)
- Original with Notarized family income documents
- Statement of purpose
- Affidavit of Support
- Birth Certificate with translated
- Parent’s letter of employment stating salary earned.
- Visa fee
Note: GPF, PF, Post Office Savings are not acceptable.
Statement of Purpose tips:
Your SOP must clarify your decision to study in Singapore. You must include the research undertaken about college, the value of proposed course to you and your plan after completion of study.
The statement of purpose must be clear and specific. Include your research and reason why would you like to study this particular course and how it is relevant to your previous study or work experience.
Statement of purpose is very important as it helps the officer in having an understanding about you, your previous study, work history.
It is also a great platform to explain your future plans and how this decision of study abroad fits in your future plans. Include all the information in the application. Give explanation of any gaps in your academic & career history which may help in decision making for the officers.
The cost and resources involved in undertaking your study abroad are significant and the onus is on you to satisfy the case officer that you are a genuine and a bonafide student wishing to your studies overseas.
Your SOP should contain the points and explanation so as satisfy the officer about your successful education outcome.
- Fee after visa ( Approval in principle)
- Competitive tuition fee & Cost of living as compared to other English speaking & developed countries e.g. UK, USA
- Clear transparent, time effective admission & visa process.
- Singapore has a stable economy
- World class education at an reasonable price – cost of education also being comparatively lower than that of other countries.
- Singapore has been ranked as the most preferred destination by Asian expatriates in terms of quality of living
- International students are normally not permitted to work part time during their studies unless the college offers them an internship
- Students studying in National Universities and Government owned Polytechnics are allowed to work part time up to a maximum of 16 hours per week
- Team of West Highlander played vital role in helping the chose the right direction for international students for their better career.
- Consulting our expert will enable you to acquire an in-depth knowledge of the immigration process
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in Singapore.
- West Highlander is a ICEF accredited agency and has ICEF trained counselor having in overseas study counseling
- We provide Free visa Eligibility Assessment
- Firm foundation of counseling staff of study in Singapore which helps students aspiring to study in Singapore understands education system & its benefits.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in Singapore.
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP colleges & Universities in Singapore
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission and visa process services
West Highlander is a leading study abroad immigration consultant in Chandigarh with many years of experience of study in Singapore. The expertise & experience of West highlander team makes your study in Singapore dream come true.
West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh making your process of study abroad a smooth and an easy experience.