Study in Sweden is one of the top choices among international students. Sweden is known for its innovative educational system and top class universities and colleges. There are lots of options for international students for study in Sweden. Education system of Sweden is ranked as one of the best in the world.
Advantages of Study in Sweden
- Opportunity to study in a multicultural society
- Majority of people speak English
- Excellent University Rankings
- Interactive education system
- No hours limit on working while studying
- 6 months extra visa after completing degree
- Free education for spouse and children
- Settlement options
There is range of options for international students choosing to study in Sweden. You need to choose right and relevant course for your study visa Sweden application to be successful.
- Bachelors Degree
They are generally of 2 years duration. The entry requirement to get admission is 12th standard completion. International students need to have IELTS band score 6.5
- Masters Degree
Masters programs are generally of 1 to 2 years duration. International students need to have 4 years Bachelors degree to qualify for Master’s program. As a proof of English Language proficiency IELTS band score of 6.5 is required. Students from 4 years Bachelor’s of Engineering degrees are exempt from IELTS.
- PhD Studies
The PhD programs offered in Sweden are research based. The main focus of the PhD is dissertation. These are generally of 4 years duration.
As an international student on student visa in Sweden you are allowed to work while study. There are no restrictions on number of hours you may choose to work. So you have the liberty to choose to work as per your study requirements.
Post Study Work Options
Once you have completed higher education in Sweden as an international student you may extent your permit for 6 months in which you may search a job or even start a business. If you work for 4 years you become eligible to apply for permanent residency. After running your business for 2 years you may apply for Permanent Residency.
You need to provide documentation to support your Sweden Student visa application. After getting an offer of a place you need to document how your education and living cost would be financed in Sweden. You need to provide a motivation letter along with your study in Sweden visa application demonstrating the reasons to choose Sweden as a study destination and your proposed course
Why West Highlander
At West Highlander we guide students taking into consideration and career goals. We counsel students about number of options best suited to their budget. We help the students with the admission and visa process which is very tricky. One needs to present his admission and visa application carefully to get offer of a place and then visa for study in Sweden. West Highlander is the best study visa consultant for Sweden in Chandigarh.
- Post Study Work Visa
- Licensed & Regulated
- Spouse Visa
- Leading to PR
University of Skövde
Kristianstad University Sweden
University of Borås
- 10th mark sheet & certificate (Original Scan copy)
- 12th mark sheet & certificate (Original Scan copy)
- Graduation mark sheets Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate (Original Scan copy) if relevant
- Master Mark sheets and Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate (Original Scan copy) if relevant
- Any other documents (Original scan copy)
- Passport’s scan copy (first & last page in clear JPG image)
- Student will get offer letter within 5-7 working days.
- Once student receives offer letter, he or she has to pay the University tuition fees directly to the university account as mentioned in the offer letter.
- After paying the tuition fees, student receives the final Invitation Letter.
- Appointment should be taken on National Registration (Student)
- After that Student has to go to Swedish Consulate for file submission on the respective date carrying above mentioned documents with original Passport
In Sweden, tuition free depends on international students’ choice of institution whether they are planning to study in a Public or Private institutions. The minimum tuition fee is 40000 SEK to 65000 SEK per year varies upon the program. The estimated Living Cost in Sweden is 3000 SEK to 5000 SEK in a month, however they can opt rented house along with friends, homestay as per their budget.
- Original Passport
- Visa Application form
- Academic Document (Photo copy)
- Photo Copy of Apostle Documents: (Student should apostle his/her last Indian Education. For instance: if Student had completed his/her H.S.C then his/her H.S.C mark sheet should apostle and if Bachelor completed then Bachelor Degree)
- Insurance: insurance must be of 1 year duration. 30,000 Euro
- Block ticket (Note Insurance Student and Travel plan should be of same date)
- Work Experience: If Applicable
a. Bank Solvency: 90000 SEK
b. Agriculture income certificate & 7/12, 8A in English
- Income Tax return of Sponsor
- Passport Copy – Original & Photocopy
- Invitation Letter of the University
- Fees Payment receipt (TT copy)
You can work while you are studying in Sweden (No hour Limit, as many hours as you want).
After finishing your study or after finishing 30 credits- if you
❖ If you Work 4 years then you will be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence
❖ If you open your own business then after 2 years, you will be eligible to apply for
❖ If you get chance in PhD, you will get the Permanent Residence within 4 years and at
the same time you will earn 20000 to 30000 SEK.
❖ 6 months extra visa after finishing your degree.
Make your future bright while studying in Sweden’s top education institute by approaching West Highlander. We offer reasonable processing charges and we have a strong collaboration with prominent Universities and Colleges in Sweden. We prefer to give one to one counseling to students. We provide complete admission and visa process services. The processing fee is free for a dependent application.
West Highlander is a fastest growing immigration consultancy in Chandigarh specialized in providing student visa for Europe (Sweden) from last twelve years. We have a team of experts who can make your dreams come true of studying Sweden.
Parwinder Kaur, one of the key persons of West Highlander who holds a strong experience of this industry. She is Education UK certified Counselor and ICEF Trained Agent Counselor and member of NASFA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency. West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh, making your process of study abroad smoother and faster in given time frame.