About West Highlander
West Highlander, the best immigration consultants and study visa consultants in Chandigarh, aims primarily to provide guidance to Indian students who want to study abroad in a way that is transparent and we have their best interest in our mind. We started the journey in the year 2005 and now after 17 years we have made a mark in the immigration sector by giving services to study abroad aspirants. Over the years we have assisted thousands of clients and we pride on maintaining honesty in our interactions with them. With hard work and determination we have helped a plethora of Indian students to realize their dream to study abroad.
West Highlander has a lot of accreditations and some of the most notable are:
- Licensed Immigration Adviser certified by IAA-Immigration Advisers Authority (New Zealand Govt.) License no. 201002008
- Licensed by Migration Agents Registration Authority-MARA (Australian Govt.) License no. 1280308
- A member of AAERI: Association of Australian Education Representatives in India
- Migration Institute of Australia. Membership No. 5824
- A member of CII: Confederation of India Industry
- ICEF Accredited Agency (#ICEF Agency 2011-2012-1591)
- A member of NAFSA which is an Association of International Educators
Hiring for: visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh, study visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh and visa filling jobs in Chandigarh
The quality services that we provide are made possible with the help of our excellent staff and we would like to add new talented and hardworking members to our team. We are looking to hire for job profiles: study abroad counselor in Chandigarh and visa filling officer in Chandigarh. If you are looking for visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh, study visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh or visa filling jobs in Chandigarh, we have an excellent opportunity for you which comes with a slew of benefits.
Academic qualifications and work experience required for study abroad counselor jobs in Chandigarh, visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh, and visa filling jobs in Chandigarh
We are looking for candidates to fill the roles of visa filling officer in Chandigarh and study abroad counselor in Chandigarh who have an experience of at least 2-4 years in the visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh, study visa counselor jobs in Chandigarh or study abroad counselor jobs in Chandigarh.
The minimum academic qualification required for visa filling officer and study abroad counselor is the successful completion of graduation studies.
Job Description for visa filling officer in Chandigarh and study abroad counselor in Chandigarh
Study Abroad Counselor in Chandigarh
- As the name suggests working as a study abroad counselor in Chandigarh includes giving counselling to study abroad aspirants.
- The study abroad counselor in Chandigarh gives the students best possible options to study abroad and later on take follow ups on the same with the students.
- The study abroad counselor in Chandigarh will need to have a good coordination with the students as well as the universities in abroad.
- You must recognize the goals and needs of the client and give options to study abroad as per their academic background.
- A study abroad counselor in Chandigarh will need to maintain the full data of the students registered with us and keep regular checks with their visa status.
- Resolve any queries the students might have.
Visa Filling Officer in Chandigarh
- Visa filling jobs in Chandigarh requires the employees to make sure that all the documentation is complete for the study visa.
- Must make sure that the documents are received within the time limits set by the government.
- The Visa Filling Officer will be required to prepare applications for the clients.
- Visa Filling Officer must assist the clients to obtain various documents needed for study visa and solve any queries from them regarding this.
- Another role for the Visa Filling Officer in Chandigarh is to be up to date with changing visa policies and maintain knowledge for the same.
- The Visa Filling Officer must have problem solving skills as well.
Benefits of working as a Visa Filling Officer and Study Abroad Counselor with West Highlander
Hike on current CTC
Candidates applying for study visa counselor jobs and visa filling jobs at West Highlander will get a good hike on their current CTC.
The Visa Filling Officer and Study Abroad Counselor will get assured paid leaves.
Fixed work timings
The work timings are fixed and the employees do not need to give any extra hours to work.
Salary credited on time
We believe in paying the employees in a timely manner, unlike many other in this sector.
Chance to earn incentives
Apart from the basic salary the Visa Filling Officer and Study Abroad Counselor can earn extra through the incentive plans we have in place.
At West Highlander, we appreciate and value the work done by our employees. There is also an opportunity to learn and grow within our organization, as we do salary review for the employees every 6 months.
Working under MARA agent and Licensed Immigration Adviser certified by IAA-Immigration Advisers Authority ((New Zealand Govt.) License no. 201002008)
Our Director at West highlander, Ms.Parwinder Kaur, has license to assist students who want to study abroad. She is a MARA agent which makes her qualified to assist study in Australia aspirants. She is a LIA licensed immigration adviser and can assist Indian students who want to study in New Zealand. Along with these she holds various other licenses.
Doing the study visa counselor jobs and visa filling jobs with us will make your work experience globally recognized as you will be working under a MARA agent and a LIA licensed immigration adviser. The visa filling officer and study abroad counselor can apply anywhere in the world afterwards. This will be a great addition to your resume. Join West Highlander for a great working environment and an opportunity to get growth opportunities.