UK is one of the preferred study abroad destinations among international students. Study in UK gives students an opportunity to study in world class institutions. UK is home to some of the world class universities. Students wishing to study in UK can choose from various course options. Students interested to do business management course in UK can chose from various streams available.
Business Management courses in UK after 12th
- Business management in Finance
- Business management in Marketing
- Business management and economics
- Business management and entrepreneurship
- Business management and Finance
- Business management and leadership
- Business management with law
- Business management with Human resource management
- Sports business management
- Accounting and business management
- International business management
- Business management with analytics
- Business management with event management
- Digital marketing and business management
- Business and supply chain management
The choice of the courses is huge. Students can take the services of the best Study in UK consultant to shortlist the course they wish to pursue. If you are looking for Experienced and British council certified UK Study visa consultant then West Highlander is the consultant for you. We at West Highlander have in depth discussion with UK Study visa aspirants and guide them about the suitable course. There are many factors on which the course selection and university of the student may depend on
- Study Focus which means the course the student would like to study
- Study experience the student would like to have. The student may have preference to study in a small city or a big city
- Career outcomes the student wishes to have after study in UK.
- The family budget for study in UK also is important in deciding the university
- Scholarships offered by University which may provide financial assistance to the student
- The entry requirements of the University
At West Highlander we discuss all the factors so that the student can make a informed decision. This makes us one of the best study in UK consultants in Chandigarh.
Eligibility Requirements for business management course in UK
There are certain admission requirements the students need to fulfil to get admission into their chosen and shortlisted course of study in UK. These requirements are academic requirements and English language requirements.
Students need to have a qualification equivalent to a UK qualification for admission into undergraduate programs. For students who have done their 12th from India the requirements is of having passed yaer12 exam. The average marks required are 60% and subject specific marks may be more if that subject is essential part of the admission process for study in UK.
These are the general academic admission requirements. The requirements may vary depending on the University you choose to study in UK as well the program of business management in UK
English Language Requirements
English is one of the other admission requirements. As UK is English speaking country students need to have a level of English to successfully complete the program of study in UK. This may be in form of IELTS. Students need to have overall band score of 6 with at least 5.5 in each of the four modules of IELTS.
Other than this the students may be requirement to send a statement of purpose with their admission application. In statement of purpose the student needs to mention why he is interested to pursue this course, why has he chosen the particular university and campus, what are the career outcomes he expects to have after completion of the course?
The students may be interviewed by the university as a part of their admission application process.
Cost of business management course in UK
A business management course in UK may cost international student somewhere starting from GBP 14000 per year.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the student’s choice of university. Students must check with the University for the Exact Tuition Fee of the business management course they wish to pursue for study in UK.
Best Universities to business management course in UK
Students may find business management courses in UK universities. Some of the best universities offering the courses are
- University of Aberdeen
- Abertay University
- Aberystwyth University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Aston University, Birmingham
- Bath Spa University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Birmingham City University
- University of Bolton
- Bournemouth University
- University of Brighton
- University of East London
- De Montfort University