A digital marketing degree can teach students on the several techniques that can be used to promote products, services and brands of business using online marketing channels, strategies and tools. Students can learn to create and implement campaigns, analyze customer behavior. Further, students can set and evaluate targets for key performance indicators. With the ever growing economic demands and majority of customers relying on online mediums, digital marketing offers solutions for business owners to promote their business as per customer behaviors. Digital marketing courses in Canada are quiet popular and several of these courses are available for full time degrees or add on short time courses as required by international students to fasten their career process.
Digital Marketing Courses in Canada
Digital Marketing courses in Canada are offered at several degree level programs to students. One can opt to go for a bachelor program, master program or diploma program based on the requirement, time limit and cost as per the interest and career outcome one is planning. Some of the digital marketing courses are offered as part of the curriculum of a larger discipline such as degree programs for marketing or post graduate program. Further, one must consult a Canada study advisor in Chandigarh to know the best course route to choose based on the academic timeline and career pathway ahead. While a diploma program is for 2-3 years duration, graduation programs are for 4 years duration and Master programs can range for 18 months to 24 months. Additionally, students have the option of post study work permit based on their study course in Canada. Note that a 8 month or shorter course duration is not eligible for post study work permit.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Marketing CO-OP
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing and Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
- B.A in Marketing
- Bachelor in Business – Marketing
- Bachelor in Creative Advertising
- Bachelor in Digital Marketing Co-op
- Bachelor in Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Bachelor in Digital Business Management Co-op
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advertising – Account Management
- Master in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing – Digital Engagement Strategy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advertising – Creative and Digital Strategy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Relations
- Master in Social Media Management
Scope of Digital Marketing in Canada
- Canada banks highly in digital media and by fair in the year 2021 the funding is going to read 7 billion dollar opening more job prospects for international students.
- In the year 2019 the new job openings in the profession were 46,400 and have seen an exponential increase with every year due to majority of businesses relying on digital platforms for growth.
- As per a report published by Job Bank Canada employment in the country grew by .3% in last quarter of 2019 and Ontario was the biggest player with digital marketing professionals who accounted for approximately 18,000 digital marketing roles.
- An average salary for digital marketing professional in Canada is 24 to 35 CAD hourly.
Requirements for Digital Marketing course in Canada
For diploma or bachelor in Digital Marketing courses:
- Mark sheet and Transcripts. Students must have completed 12 years of education.
- Language Proficiency score of minimum IELTS 6 or equivalent TOEFL/PTE score.
- Financial Sufficiency
For Master’s in digital marketing courses in Canada:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Language Proficiency score of minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent TOEFL/PTE score.
- Work experience (not mandatory)
- Financial Sufficiency
Fees for Digital Marketing course in Canada
The cost of digital marketing course in Canada starts at a low of 14,000 CAD annually to maximum of 22000 CAD. Further, the cost of the course would depend on the location, university or college, course or program level. Additionally, students should keep in mind the cost of living in Canada along other expenditures such as course material, stationary and utilities. One can opt for scholarship or bursaries and also work part time for 20 hours per week.
Colleges for Digital Marketing course in Canada
- Canadian College
- Toronto School of Management
- Canadian College of Technology and Business
- Humber College
- Centennial College
- Trebas Institute
- Seneca College
- McGill University
- Clair’s Collehe
- George Brown College
- Lambton College
- Douglas College
Careers after Digital Marketing course in Canada
Some of the professions one can consider after completing digital marketing course in Canada are:
- Analytics Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Content Marketing Strategist
- Creative Writer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Product Development
- Search Marketing Strategist
- Social Media Specialist
- Trade Marketing Professional
- Web Content Manager