University of the Sunshine Coast
Duration: 2 years
*Fee: A$25,800.00 (12, 71,630) per year
Through the Master of Health Promotion, the student will get the opportunity to make a broad impact on the public health programs, policies, strategies and education.
The students will be studying the following 13 core courses in this program:
- Indigenous Wellbeing Foundations
- Public Health Research and Evidence
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Health Promotion Implementation and Evaluation
- Health Promotion Principles
- Health Promotion Settings
- Health Promotion Needs Assessment and Planning
- Introduction to Behavioral Health
- Public Health Foundations
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Health Research Project B
- Health Research Project A
- Health Promotion Project
The students who’ve completed Bachelors & want to pursue career in Health may apply for the Master of Health Promotion in the University of the Sunshine Coast.
English Proficiency Requirement
- IELTS Academic: Overall Band Score 6.5 not less than 6.0.
- TOEFL: iBT 85/ pBT 575
- PTE: Overall 58 Score not less than 54
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.