University of the Sunshine Coast
Duration: 2 years
Intake: July and November
*Fee: A$ A$26,600.00 (13, 11,061) per year
By doing the Masters of Professional Accounting from USC, the students get to have the three professional memberships:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Associate Member of CPA Australia
- The Institute of Public Accountants
The students study about the contemporary business and accountant related issue to perform tasks as the senior manager.
The students will be studying following core courses:
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Informatics and Financial Applications
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Finance
- Legal Regulation of Business Structures
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Taxation Law and Practice
- Contemporary Accounting Issues
- Issues in Auditing Practice
- Business Analytics and Statistics
- Principles of Economics for Accountants
- Principles of Commercial Law
The students who’ve completed Bachelors and want to be in Accounting may apply for Masters of Professional Accounting in the University of the Sunshine Coast.
English Proficiency Requirement
- IELTS Academic: Overall Band Score 6.5 not less than 6.0.
- TOEFL: iBT 85/ pBT 575
- PTE: Overall 58 Score not less than 54
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.