University of Canada West
Campus: British Columbia
Duration: 2 years
Intake: July and October
*Fee: Fall: CAN $19,440 (Year 1); CAN $12,960 (Year 2); Winter, Spring, Summer: CAN $21,060 (Year 1), CAN $14,040 (Year 2)
This program prepares you for the leadership at global level accredited by the ACBSP. Through this learn to assess, respond, develop, formulate, demonstrate, lead, integrate, communicate, gather, analyze and synthesize.
The program is divided into 4 tiers that will step-by-step will help the students to develop skill consequently with the choice of electives:
Course Structure includes:
- Tier 1: Analytical Foundations
- Tier 2: Management Principles and Practices
- Tier 3: Business Applications
- Tier 4: Integration and Implementation
- Elective Clusters
- Work at managerial post in the Business World
After Bachelors, the students may pursue Master of Business Administration from Canada West for studying in Canada to make career in the Business World.
English Proficiency Score:
- IELTS – 6.5 Overall Band Score not less than 6.0 in the writing band
- TOEFL iBT: 88
- PTE Academic: 61 overall with minimum score of 60 in writing
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.