Australia is in the top three educational destinations which are preferred by the international students for studies. The qualifications gained by the students are globally recognised and reputed as well. The approach of the Australian Education is to make the graduates Industry-Ready as soon as they’re through with their studies. Australia has mainly TAFE Institutes which mainly focuses on providing the tertiary education in courses which are dedicated to technical and vocational learning. These TAFE Institutes provides hands-on learning which not only prepares the students for the Industry and also boosts their confidence when it comes to showing their practical skills.
Australia has many institutes which are TAFE. There are only a few of them which let International Students study in Australia, so they can have Industry-Oriented Education and one of the most reputed Institutes among them is Kangan Institute of TAFE.
Established in 1986 as Broadmeadows College of TAFE, it was renamed after the name of Myer Kangan – the founder of TAFE system in Australia in 1995. This Institute is based in whole of Melbourne having five campuses: first in Broadmeadows, Essendon, Moonee Ponds dedicated to health, Richmond – totally a creative industries campus with a campus for automotive courses in Docklands.
Other than being a TAFE Institute, there are many reasons an International Student chooses Kangan Institute who is landing to study in Australia and these reasons are:
- Provides Pathway Programs to get into Vocational Courses.
- It provides a multicultural background with students from different countries coming to study in Australia.
- It has great student welfare with study-support services.
- Modern Technology is a medium of study in the classrooms.
- Highly Qualified Teachers teach who are connected to the industry.
- It has Partnership with other Universities and provides pathways as well.
- Orientations are also set-up with Graduation Ceremonies to celebrate.
- It provides a minute facility of Airport Pickup, Accommodation facility with assistance for employment.
- It has extremely dedicated International Student-Liaison-Officers.
- Strong connections and partnership with the Industries.
Kangan Institute of TAFE offers Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses with English Language Programs to the International-Students aspiring to study in Australia. The areas of study are:
of TAFE requiring 55 and 42-49 respectively. For Nursing, 94 and 65 scores accordingly.
Contact WEST HIGHLANDER Study-Abroad Consultancy to study in Australia.
We’ve got visas approved successfully for countries New Zealand, Canada and Australia with more than 90% approval rate.