In Supply chain and operation courses the students cover study areas like Mathematics and finance, marketing and communications and logistics management
Supply chain and operations courses for study in Canada after 12th
If you are a 12th pass students aspiring to study Supply chain management program in Canada you may choose from the following course types
Option 1 Diploma in Supply chain and operations after 12th
- This is a 2 years program
- Mathematics is a requirement for admission in this program
- Students need to have an IELTS band score of overall 6. Students should not have less than 5.5 in any of the module.
- Students need to have good marks in their 12th
- The tuition fee is tentatively about CAD 16000 per year. The tuition fee may vary depending on the student’s choice of college.
Option 2 Advanced Diploma Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management after 10+2
- This is a 3 years program
- Students need to have Mathematics for admission in to this program
- Students need to have an IELTS band score of overall 6 with no band less than 5.5 in each of the four modules
- The Cost of this course is about CAD 16000 per year
Option 3 Bachelor of Supply chain management for study in Canada
- This is 4 year degree program
- Mathematics is a requirement for admission in the program
- The Cost of the course is about 18000 per year. The fees may be less or more depending on the choice of college
- The English language requirement is bit higher for these programs. Students need to have IELTS with overall band score of 6.5 and no less than 6 in each of the four components.
Documents required for Canada student visa
To successfully get Canada study visa students need to fulfil documentation requirements as below
- Payment of tuition fee – attach evidence that you have paid the fees for the first year of your course your wish to study in Canada
- GIC of $10000- Students need to satisfy the case officer that they have the cost of living to support then while of Canada study visa. Attach the evidence of your GIC account with $ 10,000 with your Canada student visa application.
- IELTS score sheet- Attach your IELTS score card as a evidence of your English Language ability
- Documents showing that you have funds available for your next years of study if your application falls under non SDS category
- Letter of explanation which is also called Statement of purpose
- Properly filled application form
Work after completing Study in Canada
Post study work visa is one of the huge attractions among international students after completion of study in Canada. After successfully completing 2 years of course while on Canada student visa students may be eligible to apply for post study graduation work permit.. After completing full time of 2 years supply chain management program in Canada international students are eligible to apply for 3 years of Post Graduation Work permit.
The scope of supply chain and operation professional is huge in Canada. After successful completion of programs the students are equipped with skills to work in various industries. The students may work as Procurement Officer, Customs Analyst, Forecasting and Demand Specialist, Logistics Analyst, Supply Chain Specialist, Purchasing Agent – Materials Management in various industries like
- Energy and utilities
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Health care
- Public administration
- Transportation and warehousing
West Highlander- Your Trusted Study in Canada Consultant
We understand that Canada study visa process involves many steps like selection of a relevant course suiting your budget, proper filling of admission application forms, and collection of visa documentation and filing of Canada student visa. We have a team of experts who have got years of handling the process and hence can guide you throughout the application process.