Toronto School of Management
Duration: 2 years
Intake: January, March, May, July, September, November
*Fee: $19,000 CAD
This is an Advanced Diploma that prepares you for the managerial posts by providing students the curriculum through which they learn about the necessary skills to work managerial techniques efficiently. Here, you understand the impact that a strong and excellent customer services have with understanding the vitality of you role as a manager in the industry. The modules of this program are:
- Basics of Hospitality and Tourism
- Front Office Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality Accounting
- Customer Service
- Organizational Behavior in Hospitality Industry
- Facilities and Maintenance Management
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
- Management of Eatable Services
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
- Issues in the Industry
- Resort Management
- Niche with Special Management
The students with certificate/diploma of any program in Hospitality are eligible to apply for the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
English Proficiency Score
IELTS: Overall Band Score 5.5.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.