Last Updated on April 13, 2021 by West Highlander
University of Otago
Duration: 3 Years
*Fee: NZ$30,851.00 (14, 00,031) per year
Go to institute website
The Bachelor of Commerce of University of Otago helps the student not only gain the knowledge and skills but they’re highly motivated and develop the interest at great extent. In this, one gets an opportunity to do double majors as well.
Information Science: this is study of Information-Systems totally based on the computers, learn about the problem solving techniques and get to learn about other related application which can be implemented in the wide range of industrial setting, scientific and commercial based sectors.
Under this Bachelors Degree, the students will be studying:
- Specific Programming Languages and Environments
- Database Design and Implementation
- Information System Development
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Distributed Systems
- The Application Of Fuzzy Systems, Neural Networks and Spatial Systems
- Management Issues Relating To The Development And Operation Of Information Systems Are Also Studied.
The students who’ve their 10+2 qualification are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Information Sciences at University of Otago.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Score: 6.5 not less than 6.0 in any module
- TOEFL: (iBT) 95 not less than 22
- TOEFL: (pBT) 587 Score
- PTE Academic: Overall 64 Score, in Communication not less than 57.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.