The popularity of Business and Management Course is getting high among the students. Under this discipline, the courses taught to the student lead them to learn the effective dealing in business with the management and business operations in any organisation. In order to manage the business efficiently to maintain organisation’s sustainability and profit, the professionals are required to handle the operations. These courses prepare Professionals so that they can effectively and efficiently handle the operations. The career in this profession is progressive and leads to overall growth.
The International Students demand the courses in the discipline of Business and Management. New Zealand is one of the leading educational destinations to study Business. Study in New Zealand to have kick-start business career as after getting out graduate you’ve internationally recognised qualification with valuable practical skills. The leading academics of New Zealand will transform your mind to think critically and bring your own ideas and skills into practicality by relating them into the real business situations which you’ll face in any organisation. The course-content of New Zealand will provide you with experience of the related industry through the project-work, you’ll develop network with the leading Business Professionals and will get opportunities to work through internship programs. Also, get to be the part of study tours and business competitions while you study in New Zealand.
Leading Universities and Institutions providing Business and Management Programs to International Students aspiring to study in New Zealand:
Auckland University of Technology
Based in the heart of the city Auckland, the AUT Business has strong links with the industries which provides the students with an updated curriculum which fulfils the needs to work in the contemporary business. The programs are career-oriented offered as research-led business education. The AUT Business School is among an elite group of 5% of business schools worldwide to be accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Bachelor of Business – Human Resource Management and Employment Relations Major
- Bachelor of Business – International Business and Strategy Major
- Master of Business – International Business Specialisation
- Master of Business – Management Specialisation
- Master of Business – Marketing Specialisation
- Master of Global Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Global Business
Eastern Institute of Technology
An Institute of Technology/ Polytechnic (ITP) is a Category 1 in New Zealand. The academic programmes have been developed in response to industry needs within its communities, New Zealand and globally. EIT delivers applied learning preparing students for real jobs. At EIT, the Business Programs equip the students with EIT comprehensive applied qualification.
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Level 7)
- NZ Diploma in Business (Level 5)
Formed from the amalgamation of two leading private education providers, Aspire2 International offers Business programs to international students who want to study in New Zealand with specializations which lead to further pursue postgraduate programs.
- Diploma in Business (Level 7)
- NZ Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- NZ Diploma in Business (Level 6)
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
One of the reputable institute of Technology that offers programs in the discipline of Education & Training, Business & Management, Hospitality Management, Engineering, Medicine etc. Study in New Zealand following programs:
- Bachelor of Applied Management – Business Management
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Management (Business Management)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5), Accounting strand
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5), Administration and Technology strand
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5), Leadership and Management strand
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6)
Other Institutions providing Business and Management Courses are to the study-abroad aspirants aspiring to study in New Zealand are:
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
Please Note: There have been new changes in the requirements of New Zealand. To know about the updated requirements to lodge your file to study in New Zealand, reach West Highlander.
West Highlander, a leading study-abroad consultancy accredited to its high-visa approval success rate. We have veteran Ms. Parwinder Kaur having 15 years of experience who is a Licensed Immigration Adviser certified by IAA-Immigration Advisers Authority (New Zealand Govt.) License no. 201002008. Apply to study in New Zealand through our expert visa-filing team to get positive results.