Last Updated on April 19, 2021 by West Highlander
Toronto School of Management
Duration: 1 year
Intake: January, March, May, July, September, November
*Fee: $12,495 CAD
This is the most appropriate course for the students who want to pursue career in the International Business. You’ll be prepared to function at international level performing in the fields of marketing, accounting, management, finance and human resources. Learn about the latest developments occurring in the International Business Management helping you to develop the important knowledge and skills to work as manager and this course helps you to improve you professional and personal skills, letting you to achieve your goals.
In this program, you’ll be undertaking the courses:
- Fundamentals of Business Communications
- Bookkeeping, Computerized and Financial Acct with Simply Accounting
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources
- Organizations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Business Decision Making
- Research Project
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Personal and Professional Development
- Working with and Leading People
- Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Communications
- Operations Management in Business
- Business Work Experience
- Business Work Ethics
- Work Placement
The students who’ve completed their 10+2 and looking after to make career in Business Sector are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Business Management Co-Op.
English Proficiency Score
IELTS: Overall Band Score 5.5.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.