Germany job seeker visa is a lucrative opportunity for applicants planning to find newer pathway of success with successful employment. Germany is one of the leading economies globally and has diverse industries for success and growth for the talented. The numerous questions applicants ask about Germany Jobseeker Visa are answered by Immigration consultants for Germany in Chandigarh.
What is Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Germany job seeker visa is a long duration visa which enables a successful applicant to stay in Germany for duration of 6 months and look for a job. To be eligible for the Germany job seeker visa one is required to meet the requirements for which your Immigration consultants for Germany in Chandigarh can correctly assist you in fulfilling the requirements.
What are the eligibility requirements for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
To be eligible for Germany Job Seeker Visa you need to meet the following requirements:
- Firstly, your age should be minimum 18 years to apply for this visa.
- Secondly, you would be required to have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Thirdly, you need to have minimum 3 years of work experience in order to be eligible to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa.
- Lastly, you would be required to have enough financial funds in order to cover your expenses during your stay in Germany.
How to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Post meeting the eligibility requirements for Germany Job Seeker Visa your Immigration consultants for Germany in Chandigarh would guide you on completing the documental procedure for the Germany Job Seeker Visa and then submit the application to the German embassy.
What are the documents required for Germany Job Seeker Visa successful application?
For successful application the documents required for Germany Job Seeker Visa are as following:
- Filled and signed application forms.
- Valid passport
- 3 passport format photographs as per biometric specification
- Accommodation proof- Of where you would be staying in Germany
- Travel health insurance proof
- Financial resources proof
- Blocked bank account
- Letter of declaration which states your expenses would be covered
- Proof of personal status
- Cover Letter- This would explain your purpose, course of action of finding a job, duration of stay in Germany plus future career plans.
- Proof of academic qualification
- Visa fee payment confirmation
How do I apply for a Germany Job Seeker Visa?
For applying for Germany Job Seeker visa the following are the steps to apply:
- Firstly, you would be required to complete the Germany job seeker visa application form.
- Secondly, you would be required to make the visa appointment.
- Thirdly, you would be required to meet the documents requirement for the Germany job seeker visa as suggested by Immigration consultants for Germany in Chandigarh.
- Fourthly, you would be required to undergo the interview process at the German consulate. For this you can read about the Germany job seeker visa interview questions to prepare in advance.
- Lastly, you would be required to pay the visa fee and wait for the success of your application.
What Is the Germany Job Seeker Visa Fee?
The visa fee for Germany job seeker visa is €75.
Can I Extend the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
No, Germany job seeker visa cannot be extended. This implies that in case the applicant is unable to find work during their six months of valid stay in Germany then they need to return to their home country.
I found work during my 6 months stay. Can I extend my visa?
In case you are in luck and are able to find employment during the 6 month period then you can apply for work visa and stay in Germany.
With a Germany Job-Seeker Visa can I start working right away?
One needs to understand that Germany Job seeker visa allows you to find a job in Germany for which you get 6 months duration in your area of expertise. You are not allowed to take any employment but seek work in your field. On finding the job in your area of expertise you can apply for residency permit for employment.
Which occupations are most in demand in Germany?
Professionals with technical qualifications, engineers, IT Specialists, doctors, care workers and people with industrial skills are highly in demand in Germany. Your immigration consultant for Germany in Chandigarh can correctly guide you on the same.
Is German language necessary to get a job in Germany?
Living in Germany and going through every day chores requires you to be proficient in basic German language. Other than this learning the German language for the purpose of your job would entirely depend on the kind of work and your employer. In case you work involves interacting with people outside your official set up or your employer requires you to have German language then it is advised that you learn German language for at least B1 or B2 level.