Last Updated on June 29, 2022 by West Highlander
Australia has gained a lot of popularity for Indian students who wish to acquire their student visa to study abroad, as it offers a variety of programs and courses as per the requirements of students. Another reason is that it is relatively easier to acquire Australia student visa as compared to other countries. A highly accomplished MARA agent at West Highlander Immigration and Consultant Services has collected the information for this article.
This blog contains
- Course highlights
- Duration and Semester details for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- Intakes, tuition fee and paid internship for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- Accommodations availability
- Scholarship for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- English proficiency testing requirements for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- Academic requirements for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Course highlights for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM Australia
- (MIHM) Master of International Hotel Management, as a whole is a full time course with one hands on internship. Students who want to study in Australia have an excellent opportunity if they choose this program, as they will be able to learn to understand and manage international hotel operations at a senior level. The primary focus of the program is on hotel industry, but students can opt to make a career in international tourism and hospitality as well.
Duration and Semester details for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- The full duration the course is 2 years
- The course is made up of 10 core subjects and 3 elective subjects, along with 1 practice and Research subject (Work-Integrated learning) and it is for the duration of 6 months.
- The 2 years are divided into 4 semesters, the first three semesters are academic study based and the fourth semester is for the internship.
- Each semester consists of 20-22 weeks. The semesters progress as Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Master and then finally Graduation as the last step.
Intakes, tuition fee and paid internship for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM Australia
- Students from India who want to apply for Australia Student Visa and wish do Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM, can look into the dates which are 25-29 July for the year 2022.
- The tuition fee for this program is AUD $26,000 per year.
Paid partnership is an important detail to be noted for this course, as it offers an internship program which is paid for 6 months. So the students get the opportunity to earn a significant amount of their tuition fee back.
Accommodations availability for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- On-Campus accommodation is another important feature for this program. The Regency International House has a bond of $500 AUD at the beginning of the course and it is refundable at the completion of study, if there were no expenses and no damages. The Regency International House is available to students even in mid-semester breaks.
- Although it closed for December holiday break for maintenance purposes.
- The students also have the option to rent and share an apartment with other International or Australian students.
Scholarship for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- The students get a lot opportunities to avail the scholarship program. The applicants who are able to meet the English language and academic requirements of ICMH get 10% off their tuition fee in the first year.
- Additionally, the students who exceed these requirements and obtain 7.0 bands or equivalent in their IELTS exam, get 15% off the original tuition fee.
- In the subsequent year, students can get a waiver of 15% if they get a credit or higher in each of their subjects in their first year.
- All the students who are eligible to get the scholarship can receive it as long as there is space in the quota for scholarship, there is no need of application.
English proficiency testing requirements for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
The students who want to get their Australia study visa for this course, have to get their English Proficiency Test, there are a few ways to do that as listed below.
- In the IELTS: The overall bands required are 6.5 with no less than 6.0 for every individual module
- TOEFL: (IBT) 79 (writing and speaking not below 20) are the basic requirements for this
- When taking this PTE test the score should be : 58 (no score below 50)
Academic requirements for Master of International Hotel Management at ICHM
- The students need to have a Bachelor degree in any disciple; B.A, BBA, B.COM, Bachelor of Hotel management. (It should be of level 7 or for international students equivalent to that)
- Or they should have the Graduate Certificate in International Hotel Management from ICHM, which is level 8.
- Or they must have Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management from ICMH and again that is level 8.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- All the students who have graduated from hotel colleges or universities of hospitality degrees might be able to get Recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- They can also apply for Recognition of prior learning (RPL) if they have experience working in hospitality industry.
- The students are encouraged to apply for RPL as this might lead to reduction of the overall cost of the program and even the duration of the course.
West Highlander Immigration and consultant services the most trusted Australia student visa consultant in Chandigarh
All the study abroad aspirants who want to get their Australia student visa can connect with West Highlander Immigration and consultant services, Chandigarh. They have successfully helped Indian students to get their Australia study visa, with the help of a highly experienced MARA agent. The aspirants who want to study abroad can get in touch with the MARA agent at West Highlander, Sector 34-A Chandigarh, in order to get more detailed information.