University of the Sunshine Coast
Duration: 2 years
Intake: July and November
*Fee: A$ A$26,600.00 (13, 11,061) per year
USC’s Masters of Psychology includes three main components:
- Coursework in Professional and Clinical Psychology
- Supervised Practicum Placements
- Research Project and Thesis
The students to be become a Professional Clinical Psychologist will be studying 16 courses:
- Advanced and Transcultural Counselling
- Advanced Psychological Assessment and Reporting
- Clinical Psychological Practice 1
- Practicum Placement 1
- Advanced Research Design and Methods
- Clinical Psychological Practice 2
- Practicum Placement 2
- Research Project 1
- Ethical Professional Practice of Psychology
- Clinical Psychological Practice 3
- Practicum Placement 3
- Research Project 2
- Clinical Health Psychology and Psychopharmacology
- Research Project 3
- Research Project 4
- Practicum Placement 4
There are also practicum placements though which the students work as a provisional psychologist under guided supervision in the Psychology Clinic of the University itself.
Research Project is also mandatory with preparing thesis.
The students who’ve their completed Bachelors and want to become Psychologist may apply for Master of Psychology (Clinical) in the University of the Sunshine Coast.
English Proficiency Requirement
- IELTS Academic: Overall Band Score 6.5 not less than 6.0.
- TOEFL: iBT 85/ pBT 575
- PTE: Overall 58 Score not less than 54
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.