MBA is one of the most preferred courses by graduate students planning to upgrade their skills and knowledge. Canada is a haven for international students and offers a booming economy with wide career prospects. The affordable tuition cost in Canada compared to many other countries is effective and the diverse multicultural exposure offers experience of a lifetime for international students.
Scope of MBA
A globally recognised MBA degree, you could learn ways to manage business and develop strategies to enhance businesses. A majority of organizations also prefer professionals who can develop leadership strategies and have great communication skills and can resolve complex issues in a real time business environment.
- Education from Canada is globally recognized and is offered at an affordable tuition cst.
- Business programs from Canadian institutes can give a kick to the career and enhance your business acumen and earning potential.
- Internship Programs can further offer an insight to the industry.
- Scholarship and bursaries too are available to give you an extra edge for pursuing MBA in Canada.
Colleges/Universities for MBA in Canada for Indian Students
- Rotman School of Management
- Queen’s Smith School of Business
- York University
- University of Alberta
- HEC Montréal
- University of British Columbia
- Ivey Business School
Cost of MBA in Canada
Canada offers quality living standards to international students and world class health facilities. The average MBA tuition fee in Canada is between CAD 30000-40000 annually.
Being a professional course there is an inadequate scope of getting financial aid for international students for pursuing an MBA in Canada. However, some students can get scholarships based on their excellent academic and other achievements relevant to the program.
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC
- Go Clean Scholarship
Requirements for MBA in Canada
Some of the basic requirements for getting admission in MBA programs:
- A candidate must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university/institution.
- You must have relevant work experience as universities give preference to those who obtained work experience. However it is not a mandatory requirement, but gives an edge to the aspirants over others.
- English language proficiency score- IELTS minimum 6.5-7 overall is appreciated or equivalent in other English language testing.
- GMAT scores
- Letter of recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Visa documents as consulted with your Canada study advisor West Highlander.
Jobs after MBA in Canada
There is no dearth of opportunities for the candidates after holding an MBA degree. After completing MBA one can work in various sectors such as :
- Accounting and consultancy
- IT services
- Health industry
- Oil and Gas
- Legal jobs
Apart from this, MBA graduates can also work for various official departments of the Canadian government and administrative roles. Further, management graduates can also work in technical management, sales, marketing, product, and project management.
Post Study Work Permits
International students are allowed to work 20 hours per week part time and those who complete 2 years of MBA program are allowed 3 years of post study work permit or Post Graduation Work Permit.
A student needs to ensure that they provide complete and accurate documentation for the success of their immigration dream. Your study visa consultant in Chandigarh West Highlander is your best advisor and can ensure efficient results are achieved in time. West Highlander has been providing the highest application success stories in the region and for free profile assistance for nursing programs abroad contact us at 9915999677.