The highly sought after study program- Master of Business Administration has taken the world in its grip as every other student, from whatever sphere of study he or she belongs to, wants to pursue MBA program. The much in-demand program is known for making students career ready, problem solvers, professionally motivated and leaders of tomorrow. For pursuing such an advantageous program, which study abroad destination can be better than Australia? The developed island country is renowned for its best educational facilities, cutting edge technological developments and splendid educational institutions.
The MBA entry requirements to study in Australia –
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree: The international students are required to attain a three or four year bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution.
- Language ability: Study abroad aspirants must undertake IELTS/TOEFL/PTE test to acquire fluency in English language so as to communicate effectively and earn education. The minimum IELTS requirement is 6.5 overall bands while in some institutions, it is 7 bands overall.
- GMAT test: The test is a management entrance examination and is recognized by Australian institutions. If taken already, the test score stands valid for five years, so apply within five years of clearing GMAT exam, otherwise you will have to repeat the test.
- Work experience: Some institutions in Australia demand rigorous work experience of three or four years while others demand one or two years experience only. This requirement is as per individual institutional norms.
- A personal statement: The international students are required to write a statement of up to 1000 words that clarifies to the institutional authorities, your reasons for pursuing the course at international platform, how it will help in achieving your dreams or career pathway, what are your short term and long term goals, why would the institution provide you opportunity to study there over other students, etc.
- Letter of References: The study abroad aspirants are required to obtain letter of references from their past employers, professors or mentors who recommend student’s ability and potential to prove a contributive element and provide character certification of the student. The institution may demand two or three references.
- Curriculum Vitae: The institutions demand a detailed resume from students that carry all the information regarding student’s past achievements (academic and extra-curricular), goals, experiences, interests, personal details, etc.
Australian Institutions to study at–
- University of Sydney – The renowned University of Sydney Business School offers Executive Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration, MBA (Leadership and Enterprise), Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Management (CEMS), and Master of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations. The institution offers specialization in a number of arenas so as to allow students to undertake their area of interest. The minimum IELTS requirement is 7 bands and TOEFL requirement is 96 overall.
- University of Melbourne – The Melbourne Business School provides one-year Master of Business Administration and also Master of Management with specialization in Marketing, International Business, Analytical Management, etc. to study in Australia. The program requires minimum GMAT score of 680 and IELTS 7.0 Band (no band less than 6.5) or TOEFL IBT score of 102. The cost of the MBA program is A$ 89,500.
- Southern Cross University – The MBA program at SCU has specializations in accounting, managing and leading people, research, tourism and hospitality management and the program is available at Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney and Perth. The course fee is approximately $ 28,000 and IELTS requirement is 6.5 Band.
- CQ University – The institution has MBA and MBA (Leadership) programs. The full-time 1.5 years MBA course requires three years of work experience, CV, and Bachelors degree. The university has campuses in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and the fee charged is according to the subjects instead of courses.
- Federation University – The University offers Master of Business Administration course through its Federation Business School and requires 6 overall Band in IELTS. The program is of 2 years duration and is available at Ballarat, Brisbane. The course fee is AUD 28,000.
- Charles Darwin University – The University offers MBA coursework program for full-time (1.5 years) and part-time (3 years) at College of Business and Law. The campuses are at Sydney, Melbourne and Waterfront Darwin.
The above listed are famed institutions offering various specializations in MBA course. Highly remunerative packages are offered to students who have accomplished MBA course from these institutions and are potential. If you require more information concerning study in Australia, you can contact registered MARA Agent – Ms. Parwinder Kaur at West Highlander. Contact no. 9915999-677, 766.