Last Updated on April 27, 2021 by West Highlander
Southern Institute Of Technology
Duration: 1 year
Intake: February and July
After completion of course, professionals will be able to:
- Use skills to handle problems that are linked to technical objections in an animation production sphere.
- Make animated works blending animation knowledge and applying number of tools, techniques and methods to meet project demands.
- Evaluate and analyse own work and the work of others.
- Self-manage animation project needs within defined guidelines.
- Work within a multi-disciplined animation production team.
The aim of diploma is to provide skills to those who are aiming to work as assistant animators or creative in a studio environment with the basic animation knowledge required for entry level positions in 2D animation.
To complete the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5), and be certified this qualification the student must successfully achieve:
- A minimum of 120 credits in accordance with the Programme schedule for the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5).
- The student will normally be expected to finish the New Zealand Diploma in Animation (Level 5) full-time over 1 year or part-time over 2 years.
Further study options:
Student must have completed 10+2 in any stream and must have evidence of creative work.
English language proficiency score:
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no less than 5
- TOEFL Score of 46 is required with a writing score of 20
- PTE required score is 42
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.