Auckland Institute of Studies
Duration: 1 year
Intake: May and September
*Fee: NZ $17,920per year
The New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5) is a basic 1 year diploma that includes 7 courses for the students who want to work and gain practical experience in the hospitality management sector. This is completed in 3 semesters.
The seven courses the students will be studying in this diploma are:
- Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Marketing and Communications
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Information Systems
- Managing the Visitor Experience
- Principles of Hospitality Management
- Food Production Operations
- Food and Beverage Service Operations
- Accounting and Finance for Hospitality and Tourism
The students who’ve done their 10+2 may apply for the Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 at AIS.
English proficiency Score
- IELTS 5.5 with no band below 5.0
- TOEFL iBT 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- PTE academic score of 42
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.