Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by West Highlander
New Zealand Management Academies
Campus: Waikato, Sylvia Park
Duration: 40 weeks
Intake: May, June, July, September, October and November
*Fee: Tuition Fees: NZ$20,960, Course Fee: NZ$3,200
The courses at NZMA are explicitly industry-ready that prepares to lead in the future from the perspective of your career. The Diploma in Hospitality Management will let you attain the practical skills and knowledge of the industry with which you can perform leading roles like team leader, supervisor and managerial roles at junior level efficiently in the hospitality sector.
In the Semester 1, you’ll be going through:
- Personal and Professional Development of the Self
- Learning of principles and their implementation in the Hospitality Management Zone while performing Supervision Roles
- Planning and Monitoring Process of food systems to ensure the safety
- Ensuring the best-quality services to the customers
- Understanding the Catering Systems and other Management Roles which are essential in the Food-Beverages Department.
Consequently in the Semester 2:
- Learn about the Modern Hospitality Industry and the connection between the tourism and hospitality.
- Will learn the basic and important fundamentals and reception services with accommodation services provided to the customers.
- You’ll also be experimenting with the hospitality in the sector of travel and tourism services provided to the customers and travellers.
- Learning the related Business skills to develop and systematically plan the on-licensed premises operations.
- Ensuring to maintain the essential key standard for the employment in the sector
The students with 10+2 complete interested to make their career in the Hospitality Sector are eligible to apply for the NZ Diploma in Hospitality Management L5.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Academic: Overall Band Score 6.0 not less than 5.5 in any band.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.