Southern Institute of Technology
Duration: 1 year
*Fee: NZ$14,000.00 per year
SIT’s Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 teaches the students who want to pursue career in the hospitality management how to manage the facilities, inventory and supplies of the hospitality in order to achieve the targets in time; monitoring and maintaining the related operating procedures and compliance requirements; applying the staff-strategies to pave the positive relationship in the hospitality environment; managing other related hospitality business operations.
The courses to be studied in this diploma are:
- Introduction to Tourism
- Business Communications
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Financial Analysis for Tourism and Hospitality
- Hotel Operations
- Hospitality Service Delivery Systems
The students who’ve done their 10+2 may apply for the Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 at SIT.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS General or Academic Score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5
- TOEFL Paper based test, pBT, Score of 550 with an essay score of 5 TWE
- TOEFL Internet based test, iBT, Score of 46 with a writing score of 20
- PTE Academic score of 42
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.