Auckland Institute of Studies
Duration: 1 year
Intake: May and September
*Fee: NZ $17,920per year
The New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 6) is the diploma of intermediate level that is made of 7 courses and meant for the students who want to have firm grip over the basic principles of hospitality management and their applications. Through this, the students may step into the advanced level of supervising and other related senior roles in the hospitality sector.
The students will be studying 14 courses and some of the core courses of this diploma are:
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Gastronomic Tourism
- Food and Beverage Management
- Accommodation Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Strategic Management
- Financial Management for Hospitality and Tourism
The students who’ve done their 10+2 and have Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 may enrol themselves for Level 6 at AIS to advance their skills in the hospitality management.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS 6.0 with no band below 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- PTE 50 score
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.