Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by West Highlander
Southern Institute of Technology
Duration: 1 year
*Fee: NZ$14,000.00 per year
Through Level 6 Diploma in Hospitality Management provides upgraded level of studies which the students have to apply in the Hospitality Sector. They learn to manage and develop the staff in order to provide best services to the customers. They learn to make selection of the communication, negotiation, consultation and applying correspondingly the reporting strategies in order to manage the staff with positive attitude.
The Content of the Diploma Level 6 is:
- Contemporary Tourism
- Human Resource Development
- Tourism and Hospitality Financial Management
- Employment Relations and Law for Tourism and Hospitality
- Operations Management
- Facilities Management in Hospitality
- Services Management & Marketing
The students who’ve done their 10+2 and have Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5 may enrol themselves for Level 6 at SIT to advance their skills in the hospitality management.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE (Academic score of 50)
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.