Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by West Highlander
Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology
Campus: Rotorua, Tauranga
Duration: 1 year
Intake: May and September
*Fee: NZ$17,920.00 per year
Toi-Ohomai is providing diploma for the students who want to pursue their career as Tourism and travel Operator. Along with visiting the industries, doing field trips and gaining lots of practical experience, Toi-Ohomai builds the skills of students for the tourism industry and providing quality experience to its visitors.
The compulsory courses are:
- Professionalism and Core Skills for Tourism and Hospitality
- Introduction to the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Supervisory Skills for Tourism and Hospitality
- Showcasing Tourism, Travel, Hospitality and Gastronomy
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Planning and Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality Enterprise
Any two courses:
- Tourism Operating Environments
- The Destination Experience
- Tourism Event Planning Fundamentals
- Travel Industry Knowledge
The students who have completed their 10+2 may go for Diploma in Tourism and Travel Level 5 at Toi-Ohomai.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5
- TOEFL (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20)
- TOEFL pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE
- PTE (Academic) score of 36.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.