Last Updated on April 28, 2021 by West Highlander
Auckland Institute of Studies
Duration: 1 year
Intake: May and September
*Fee: NZ$17,920.00 per year
NZ Diploma in Tourism and Travel (Level 6) of AIS has been compacted in 3 years to be completed in 1 year. It is of intermediate level that is made up of 7 courses for the students who want to acquire the key principles of the tourism area of management and its applications.
The programme comprises 7 courses, including:
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Asia-Pacific Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Gastronomic Tourism
- Hospitality and Tourism Strategic Management
- Financial Management for Hospitality and Tourism
The students who have completed their 10+2 may go for Diploma in Tourism and Travel Level 6 at AIS.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS 5.5 with no band below 5.0
- TOEFL iBT 46 (with a writing score of 14)
- PTE academic score of 42
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.