The 26-year old university has rich and distinguished history. CQ University is a part of the global social initiative group Ashoka U which is a group made up of 30 other education institutions across the world and work towards delivery of initiatives that help to overcome social disadvantage.
- Settled on the beautiful and peaceful land of Australia, CQ University has earned accolades for its outstanding academic achievements and providing appreciable career placement opportunities to students.
- The dual sector university’s main campus is in Norman Gardens in Rockhampton while it has other campuses in Branyan, Emarald, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Gladstone, Mackay, Noosa, etc. The metropolitan campuses of the institution that host domestic as well as international students are Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- The renowned university has more than 30,000 students at its various campuses and is among the largest universities in Australia.
- The Central Queensland University has ranked amongst the world’s top 150 ‘young universities’ by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
- The major spheres or areas of study include trades and training, business, accounting and law, creative arts, education and humanities, health, information technology, psychology, science and environment, social work and community services, etc.
- At the core campus of the university i.e. Rockhampton campus, there are special facilities like engineering precinct, health clinic, student residence, food court and sports centre, new lecture theatre, postgraduate area, materials testing area, acoustic testing cell, soils store, and multi-purpose project based learning lab. In engineering precinct, the labs are for fluids, geotech, concrete and structures, electronics, and thermodynamics.
- The university allows ample research opportunities along with study in Australia at its numerous research institutes, centres and groups such as Centre for Railway Engineering, Centre for Intelligent and Networked Systems, Appleton Institute, Centre for Plant and Water Science, Institute for Resources, Industry and Sustainability and so forth.
- The alumni students who have brought accolades to the institution are Julian Assange; Wikileaks Founder, WayneBlair; Indigenous Australian filmmaker, Terry Effeney; CEO of Energex, etc.
- The highly qualified professional and industry oriented faculty members, internationally recognised degrees, proper curriculum assessment techniques, practicality approach in teaching and well-equipped facility are the factors that make Central Queensland University stand out among other universities. It is a promising opportunity for study abroad aspirants.
These are the characteristic features that position CQ University differently from other universities and make it a prominent study abroad destination. If you want to study in Australia and gain any kind of knowledge regarding the same, kindly feel free to seek expert guidance from MARA Agent Australia, Ms. Parwinder Kaur. She is also a Director of West Highlander Consultancy. You can contact at 9915999-677, 766.