Study in Australia, Regional Areas and get an additional year to work and option for Permanent Residency for Australia

To manage the population of Australia, PM of Australia is likely to bring new immigration changes applicable from Nov 2019, which will greatly benefit overseas students because of:

  • Scholarships exclusively for overseas students
  • An additional Temporary Graduate visa (Subclass 485)
  • An extra year for post-study work
  • Eligibility to apply for Permanent Residency
    To get above mentioned benefits, an overseas student needs to:

  • Study in the REGIONAL CAMPUS of the registered university or institution pursuing higher education or postgraduate qualification
    (REGIONAL CAMPUS is all of Australia except Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Gold Coast)

  • To be eligible for Australian PR, student has to live and work in the regional area for 3 years.
  • Should hold their first Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa
    There are 23,000 extra-regional visa spots in Australia. If you also wish to study in Australia and wish to get PR, then consult West Highlander for career guidance and to know more about immigration process of Australia. The Director of the company Ms. Parwinder Kaur holds MARA License from Australian Immigration.